Tell people who post too much to slow down? General forum

7 replies. Last post: 2014-04-25

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Tell people who post too much to slow down?
  • Carroll at 2014-04-23

What is typically the acceptable number of posts for one person per day?

• Dryad at 2014-04-23

What is spam? Is it about the quantity of posts? Isn't it okay to post alot as long as the content is good? Can you actually define the acceptable number of posts while ignoring other factors such as content? Is it spam what you just did?

• Crelo at 2014-04-24

For us or for your boss?

• David Milne at 2014-04-24

Many people here play 30 or more games simultaneously. So if a player posts comments that relate to players interests,perhaps 30 or so posts would be an acceptable number of posts for one person per day :-)

If some player is irking you, perhaps you could seek satisfaction. Why not challenge them to a dual. Being the challenged party, they could choose the game. A quick match to see who gets to 5 wins first could be deemed to be the end of the affair :-))

• Christian K at 2014-04-25

I think starting more than 200 threads per day is too much even if they are of good quality.

• Christian K at 2014-04-25

to my knowledge, RoRoRo is the one posting most in the forums. I don't consider it spam though.

• 7ics at 2014-04-25

imagine a player has 100 accounts and posts one post per account, would that make it more interesting than if the 100 posts come from only one account (you would of course not know that these accounts belong to one person)? is there an acceptable amount for the entire community?

Return to forum

Reply to this topic