Rororo General forum

10 replies. Last post: 2014-09-09

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Rororo
  • mungo at 2014-07-19

Any chance Rororo will take up its predictions or keeping track of games left in championships?

I miss it…

• Tobias Lang at 2014-07-20

RoRoRo please come back! :)

• erratic at 2014-07-20

Me too.

• Paul Wiselius at 2014-07-22

I'm very sorry to hear that Rororo will stop acting. Still hoping Fat Phil will change his mind… or come to an agreement with Richard?

• FatPhil at 2014-07-23

OK, I think I've disabled all signing-up for tournaments or in the waiting room, accepting invitations, or anything that might require him from playing any games. Alas he can't read messages, so he won't be able to tell himself to follow any new championships. I have no idea when I'll have time to do that. If I don't, then I'll just have to pull the plug again, as he's effectively useless.

• FatPhil at 2014-07-23

And if you do see him sign up for anything - please let me know, so I can undo that as quickly as possible before any games start.

• mungo at 2014-08-11

I'm also missing rororo's predictions and the champstat page. I'm happy to see he is not completely dead. Upcoming championships are posted. Hoping for more life signs from rororo…

• Carroll at 2014-08-26

Yes I miss him too.All those years he got its own personality, and usually more handsome than our friend FatPhil ;)

• FatPhil at 2014-09-08

Fuck that. I'm outahere.

• Tommah at 2014-09-09

nicer than him, too

Return to forum

Reply to this topic