A complain from a Little Golem citizen!! General forum

11 replies. Last post: 2014-08-08

Reply to this topic Return to forum

A complain from a Little Golem citizen!!
  • Nagy Fathy at 2014-08-07

Why does Richard deal with us as our governments deal with their citizens?

I know that I don't have the political rights in Little Golem country, because I don't pay my taxes (I am not a member), but I am still asking for some explanations from our Government (Richard) about the Time daemon!!

• Harry Grafton at 2014-08-07

most sites (goldtoken is one), daily have a backup and restart

this is the best way to remove memory fragments which can stop processes (mainly ones that vary in memory use)

• Nagy Fathy at 2014-08-07

Like any cute citizen, I am not asking for a solution, I just ask for explainations!!

• Carroll at 2014-08-07

Do you really dare to ask your government any explanations?

In some countries like LG better do not ;)

• William Fraser at 2014-08-07

Speaking as a member of the land owning gentry (i.e. those of us who are paid members), I come here for for the fun.  The enforcement of time-outs (or lack thereof) are just a part of the laws.  Would you like it if you got a speeding ticket *every* time you earned one?

Just enjoy playing the moves in the games you have….

Even mtbikesman, who appears to have more reason than most for winning games, complains most vigorously about people who game the ratings system, while practically enjoying the occasional glitches in our time-out mechanism.

• mtbikesman at 2014-08-07

I complain about everything.  I enjoy nothing.  A common characteristic of mad genius.

• shalev at 2014-08-07

William, there are so many people speeding it makes it hard to drive. In fact, the speed limit should probably be lowered.

In addition, the government-owned gas stations have been out of order for a month (i.e. it's been impossible to start new games).

• bloke at 2014-08-07

Well, LittleGolem is not political entity in the sense of being able to vote for the “leaders”. Richard is the landlord who does not owe anything to those who graze freely on his pasture.

Those players, however, who are paying members, might argue that they are shareholders of the LG enterprise and therefore they want to have a say in how things are done in the regular operations of the company.

• Hjallti ★ at 2014-08-08

bloke, more than half of the countries representated (and in my opinion including Russia and USA) the voting procedure doesn't really create the ability for the citizens to choose their leaders. (I just have to say this, although I am going to get bad reactions for this …)  :-)

• bloke at 2014-08-08

Well, in countries where feudal fiefdoms or capitalist enterprises make up the political institutional system, we cannot expect much participatory democracy. :-)

• David J Bush ★ at 2014-08-08

If you want to be a citizen, try BrettspielWelt

Return to forum

Reply to this topic