is this were I can ask for help? General forum

8 replies. Last post: 2014-09-09

Reply to this topic Return to forum

is this were I can ask for help?
  • CleverHunk steven cullum at 2014-09-08

I have looked for someplace for help(NOT faqs)

my computer & server is fast.all games moving fast..except suddenly I am not getting the game graphics on Dvonn games only.I have tried several games,several times..example http://littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=1652911

I try to open in a new window & get:

TTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.NullPointerException
        org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteOutputStream.write(CoyoteOutputStream.java:82)
        ng.game.picture.PictureDB.processRequest(PictureDB.java:88)
        ng.game.picture.PictureDB.doGet(PictureDB.java:102)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.17 logs.

• Tommah at 2014-09-08

It's a problem with the website.  This has been happening with Hex and Twixt games too.

• wallachia at 2014-09-08

So what is there to do? I have a game where it is my turn to move, but I cannot see the board (on either the computer or the phone)

thank you Tommah for the courtesy of an answer.I guess our fearless leader will fix it in due time.

• Tom Ace at 2014-09-08

This works for Hex, possibly also for some other games:

Use the link to www.trmph.com to view the game and choose your move.

Go back to the LG page for your game, click somewhere in the imagemapeven though the image isn't there, and it will link to a page with the first(pre-confirm) step for a move.   Unless you were lucky enough to haveclicked in the right spot in the imagemap, it won't be the move you want.But that's OK because you haven't confirmed it yet.

Edit the URL in your browser to encode the move you want to make,e.g. in Hex, the URL ends with &move=mc to play at M3.

Hit enter after fixing the URL.  Verify that the move you want is named in thepage returned by LG.  Click on the “Send move” button to play your move.

Obviously the game won't progress any further unless your opponentdoes the same (or when LG game images start working again).But if you're close to being timed out in a game and don't want to bethe person on the move, you can use the procedure described above(at least for Hex games).

• mtbikesman at 2014-09-08

Move blind and expect your opponent to do the same.  Should make for some very interesting games.

move blind and expect your opponent to do the same.sounds like the government.

• CleverHunk steven cullum at 2014-09-09

thank you for the www.trmph.com link.but it does not yet work for Dvonn.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic