Catchup is not displaying correctly General forum

11 replies. Last post: 2014-10-05

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Catchup is not displaying correctly
  • gamesorry ★ at 2014-10-02

I can only see a lot of triangles on the board. In order not to use my precious vacation day, I have to play randomly :( Does anybody have the same problem?

• vstjrt at 2014-10-02

I have the same problem and only few vacation days remaining

[game;id:1659018]

• vstjrt at 2014-10-02

Sorry, I wanted how games are displayed here, but it seem that I can't use this feature. Anyway I hope Richard fix this soon.

• Ban Dumb Motorways at 2014-10-02

maybe a negative number problem, board appears above (-ve vertical) start point and is mis-drawn trianglish

other hex games seem okey

p.s. yourturnmyturn has a “next game” option and also different sort order options (user, online, game, time {useful if you want play the same user, latest online, by game type or most urgent to prevent timeout/vacation})

p.s.s but littlegolem has stronger games/players

• Ban Dumb Motorways at 2014-10-02

“skip game” first time I've used it

• David Milne at 2014-10-02

I can not see any hexagons or played pieces on the order 5 boards. I can see what looks like a  the shadow of a tasteful looking palm tree. But I would rather be able to see the game :-(

• vstjrt at 2014-10-02

If someone is desperate he can reconstruct game on hex board like this: “http://www.iggamecenter.com/images/info/havannah/2.png” using Paint or GIMP, next change &move=xxxx for own moves and send move. But for now I personally prefer wait.

• gridgo at 2014-10-02

Confirming me too, same problem on both PC and android phone since 4 hours ago (the board area now shows as a squashed kaleidoscopic crystal of grey, yellow and blue at the top of the normal screen)…

• Tommah at 2014-10-02

It is merely the mapping of the board into hyperbolic space.  What's so hard about that?  :\|

• Russ Williams at 2014-10-02

Looks like it's fixed now!

• mouchet patrick at 2014-10-05

I'va the same problem.too.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic