Games are messed up General forum

4 replies. Last post: 2015-05-27

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Games are messed up
  • Recalcitrant at 2015-05-27

Earlier today LG was down for a while. Now all of my games are messed up. It seems a few moves were rolled back but it didn't change who's turn it is. So now its my turn when it should not be in a few games; In other games my opponent moved after this problem occurred. You can see that in this game, I am the first player to move, yet my opponent now has more pieces on the board than I do:http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=1707999

Also, a thread I posted recently on the forums has been deleted. I am not going to move in any of my games and I hope this gets sorted out.

• kerremelle at 2015-05-27

games are messed up

I have a simular problem. In a few games it's my turn to move but my opponent's move isn't visible! Playing games with these problems → it's no more fun.

kerremelle

• eobllor ★ at 2015-05-27

I checked quickly my games, and it seems (fortunately) that the turns are correct, though some moves have been removed. But there seem to be problems in the tournaments, I looked for instance at the current Polyomino championship, which have some of the games missing (both in the list and the result table).

• Jos Dekker at 2015-05-27

Same problem here. Games are rolled back several moves.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic