Abstract games tournament Denken Bij de Zaan General forum

8 replies. Last post: 2016-07-05

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Abstract games tournament Denken Bij de Zaan
  • tangram at 2016-05-12

On July 9 th i Will organise a small festival of abstract games in Zaandam ( the netherlands) . Zaandam is a few kilometres above Amsterdam.

i was thinking of small tournaments in

dvonn, Hive, shogi, connection games (hex, twixt, havannah,atoll)  superchess, chess variants. if the weather is good, we play outside. I have a large garden.

other games can be added, but iT depends on the available boards!

Hope to see you,

Fred Kok

• Hunter C at 2016-05-12

Have you tried Cannon ? All you need is a 10x10 board and some tokens.

• Harry Grafton at 2016-05-12

“Zaandam is a few kilometres above Amsterdam”

been abstract I imagine an airship named “Zaandam” tethered 1km above Amsterdam

• tangram at 2016-05-13

Near Amsterdam. Dont look too much in the air. If there are 4 players Interested in Cannon, we Will play iT.

• Jan C. de Graaf at 2016-06-28

I've put the date in my Agenda. I can bring many Othello and Project Gipf games with me.

• tangram at 2016-06-29

For the Dvonn tournament i have 6 players so far. With 3 Dvonn sets  that,s OK. Also enough Shogi ( 6 players) Chess ( 9 players with superchess pieces) and Hive ( 6 players) .

a bit low on twixt and hex sets for the connection games session. But also low on players for these games.

• Tony at 2016-07-02

Hi Tangram,

Laat mij nog even weten of er nog meer mensen hex connection games willen spelen, dan kijk ik of ik ook kom. Schaken is niet mijn ding op jouw niveau.

• Jan C. de Graaf at 2016-07-05

Wat is het adres?

Return to forum

Reply to this topic