Invitation to play "???" General forum

4 replies. Last post: 2004-12-05

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Invitation to play "???"
  • David J Bush ★ at 2004-12-04

I got an invitation on this server to play the game called “???” I have never heard of this game before. Is this a new addition? I'm not sure how to respond. If I agree, will the Universe come to an end? I don't want to be remembered for that.

A new member can be forgiven for not selecting a game when sending out an invitation. But should the server allow such an invitation to go out? Who knows what sort of logical contradictions might ensue? The mind reels…

Time for my medication now.

• Tim at 2004-12-04

Hi David,

If you're invited to play an unknown game, it is strongly recommended to open the match with an impossible move (but please don't forget to delete your user account first). If you don't know how to do that, the non-existent service center might be of no obvious use. ;)

• Alan Turing at 2004-12-05

Might I also suggest making your moves from a quantum computer? Wearing dark-matter gloves, of course.

• Tim Shih ★ at 2004-12-05

Yes, the entire universe may come to an end if you reply improperly. See, you may crush LG computer, which saddens all the intellectuals playing at LG, which unstablizes board-game communities, thus unstablizes the world's societies, leading to opportunities for terrorists….

We have heard of the loss of a horseshoe nail leading to the loss of a kingdom. Have we not? :)

Return to forum

Reply to this topic