SST3 news StreetSoccer

175 replies. Last post: 2011-03-29

Reply to this topic Return to forum

SST3 news
  • quartastella at 2010-02-05

The captain of the UK team was caught cheating with another game site and will be forced to give up the captain's armband.

The Italian newspaper “La Gazzetta dello Sport” asked the Italian federation not to send any team to SST3 in order not to embarass the nation. The newspaper also pointed out how they are helping the environment by reusing the same negative articles they used before the 1982 and 2006 World Cups.

Domenech has declared that the French team stands a good chance to win the whole thing as two of the players are scorpios, one is cancer, and one is leo. He also suggested that French players wear gloves in order not to leave fingerprints on the ball.

When notified that Argentina was not included in SST3, Diego Maradona called Blatter a %$#%*, a #*&@#$, and a *$&@%%. He also said he should suck his &%$#*&^.

The Irish Federation has asked FIFA to include Ireland in SST3 as the 33rd team.

An estimated 331,492 journalists will follow Brazil's games. It is believed that 45% of them will criticize the coach, 32% will criticize the team, and the rest will criticize both.

When notified that two U.S. teams are favorite to win SST3, President Obama said he was not surprised, then asked, “How do you play soccer, again?”

FIFA declared that the draw was fair and square. On an unrelated subject, he also announced that the model who performed the draw lost one hand to frostbite and was hospitalized with first degree burns on the other hand.

The Gay and Lesbian Federation said that they will support “Spain is Different.” Not that there is anything wrong with that.

The Asian Confederation has demanded that the number of Asian teams in the next SST tournament be doubled.

• MarleysGhost at 2010-02-05

LOL! I had never paid any attention at all to any soccer World Cup, but if I had known it came with such great hoopla, I would have.

• KPT at 2010-02-05

este deberia haber sido posteado en el PRESS CENTER…

pero..ya paso …da igual.

• MRFvR at 2010-02-06

LOL! The media reaction to the Brazilian team is absolute gold! 8-)

• Ricardo (Santos) at 2010-02-06

Yes, the drums are singing the songs… Brasil, Brasil, Brasil, it is going to be gold again :)

• Ruskie at 2010-02-07

I would have said that Obama's quote was “Yes, we can!“… ;)

• Lucimara at 2010-02-08

Hahahahaha! Fantastic!

• Black Cat at 2010-02-08

“The captain of the UK team was caught cheating with another game site and will be forced to give up the captain's armband.”

The Captain of Team UK (and Ireland) is from what I have heard is honest, intelligent, witty, kind hearted and a man of great integrity. Such reports I am sure have no basis in truth. Who is the Captain anyway?

“The Irish Federation has asked FIFA to include Ireland in SST3 as the 33rd team.”

No need - they are already represented as part Team UK and Ireland.

“Yes we can” is the motto for the combined USA/Bob the Builder team.

• Looser at 2010-02-09

I knew one jokes about Polish people in the Ireland :D

The latest poll taken by the Government asked people who live in Ireland

if they think Polish immigration is a serious problem:

23% of respondents answered: Yes, it is a serious problem.

77% of respondents answered: Absolutnie zaden. To nie jest powazna kwestia. (what in polsish means “Absolutely not. This is not a serious problem.“)

So it's probably that even if there will be 33rd team - it will be more Polish anyway ;)

• Looser at 2010-02-09

Hehe, my typos are also fun. “I knew one jokes” lol

• ypercube at 2010-02-09

Cheating, doping, illegal immigrants, astrology, models meeting (Brazilian) players and no news about the real scandal of SSTT3:

Some teams have hidden that they have female players in their team! Many thinks (Looser grammar) this is unacceptable but FIFA has officially accepted the rosters and cannot take back this puclicly announced and world wide advertised decision without serious legal and economic implications…

• Lucimara at 2010-02-09

What is the problem of female players in the team? ;)

• Figilano at 2010-02-09

They distract the nerds. ;-)

btw, lol @“Looser grammar” :-D

• ypercube at 2010-02-09

I wouldn't know (what the problem is).

You have to ask FIFA about that :)

• bachkiesel at 2010-02-10

no problem, only fun while change of trikot :-)

• ypercube at 2010-02-21

11 days with no news is a loooong time …

What happened to the journalists?

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2010-02-22

They watch OG in Vancouver, I guess :-)

• MichaeI X at 2010-02-23

Belgium still best team in Tournament!

A look at the team statistics currently still shows

Best teams by match points

1. Belgium

They keep this title for two weeks now, since the beginning of the tournament. This overall gold title is even more astonishing as the don't show up in any of these other narrow-minded stats for this and that.

There are rumors heard this has to do with the fact that a team from Andorra was not admitted, but there's no evidence. shinnosuke from Andorra joined a world wide strike and uses a Catalan flag to express his protest.

However, the “World Wide Strikers” deserve to be listed as the worst team, if this “Best teams by match points” stats were expanded to 32 entries.

Let's see if they manage to improve and show up in the top 10 teams some day …

• MichaeI X at 2010-02-23

Best Teams as of 2010-02-23

not sure if free space on the web is suitable for such historical documents

• Figilano at 2010-02-23

Striking news:

Hungary refuses to play against Spain!

Just one lone hungarian soul has the guts to show up in the round that sees the Spanish Bulls battle Hungary. Will Reemi win all his games and make the spanish players look like they are on a siesta?

(or has someone messed up the team statistics page? ;)

• Reemi at 2010-02-26

Striking news:

Hungarian strategy revealed

Rumors say, Ernő Rubik, the famous inventor of the Rubic Cube, is sponsoring the Hungarian team. All members are on a trainings camp in a non-disclosed area.

One member, by means of using state of the art HSPA mobile technology, keeps connected in order to analyze the playing strategy of their opponents.

• FC Malaj at 2010-02-26

Puskas' country would never refuse to play against the country of his favorite team, Real Madrid :-)

• Henrik Sjøl at 2010-02-26

Puskas became a spanish citizen in 1962, and played 4 games for the spanish national team. Three of these were in the world cup in 1962 :-)

• MichaeI X at 2010-03-01

Striking news:

World Wide Strikers seize title “Best Team by Match Points”

With Mojmir's statistics update of February 28, 2010 20:09:21 GMT+1

the World Wide Strikers advance from position 32 to 1

They now are 3 matchpoints ahead of their next follower, Belgium.

But the tournament is not yet decided and there sure will be more movement in these statistics tables.

• hoodiers at 2010-03-18

I have played all my games :)

Are there more players who only can hope and wait?

• Dvd Avins at 2010-03-18

I wish my opponents were that fast.

• Disciple at 2010-03-24

where can I see the results?

thanks

• Eduard at 2010-03-24

http://miuek1.freelinuxhost.com/sstt/sstt3-preliminary.html

• ypercube at 2010-03-24

SSTT-3 Results

• hoodiers at 2010-04-02

Group 4 is almost done :)

1. German Golems

2. USA B

3. Norway

4. Nederland-East

The games aren't finished, but the results are almost for sure. (only USA vs Nederland-East could be different, but the chance is 1% or something like that :P )

• ypercube at 2010-04-02

Many matches have been decided in group 6 as well.

• ypercube at 2010-04-08

Quiz

A: which game has the biggest score?

B: which game has the biggest goal difference?

• ypercube at 2010-04-08

C: which game ended with 0-0 after 72 moves?

• antony at 2010-04-08

C. One of mine :P

• antony at 2010-04-08

I guess the highest scoring game also involves a French player, doesn't it?

• maraca at 2010-04-08

Highest score could be me vs. IRI. the score was 7:6. 13 goals.

• MichaeI X at 2010-04-08

Biggest score could also be one of the 8 : x games.

8 : 2 gid=1159481, which is winner in quiz B as well, or

3 : 8 gid=1166288

• MichaeI X at 2010-04-08

C has two solutions, currently

more are possible in the future

• FC Malaj at 2010-04-13

As the captain of a not-so-mighty team I humbly inquire how often is miuek's SSTT3 page refreshed?

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2010-04-13

Hi FC Malaj,

I am trying to refresh result pages every evening (CEST+1), however there are delays in some cases (not at home, too lazy :-) etc)

Good luck in SSTT3

• FC Malaj at 2010-04-14

Thanks! Actually, it is good to see two of my better victories among the latest results. We might not be mighty but we are not losers either :-)

• Steven Pedlow at 2010-04-15

Cosmo vs. Spain (Group 1) comes down to the last game.

Cosmo leads 39-36

Nevermind (Cosmo) and Diamante (Spain) are tied 1-1 after 28 moves.

Winner of this match will probably finish in 2nd place and advance (loser eliminated).

NO PRESSURE!

• maraca at 2010-04-15

We will have the following point distribution in group 3:

6 Canada/Albania

6 Switzerland

3 Romania

3 Italia B

What will decide who is first, the match Canada/Albania - Switzerland or won games : lost games?

• maraca at 2010-04-15

Sorry, I finally found it:

(6) Position in the group is determined by (1)points, (2)total scores difference, (3) higher goals scored, (4)the result/s between interested teams;

• MichaeI X at 2010-04-23

First group finished Preliminary round

Group 7 finished their last game today. Congratulations to the winner: World Wide Strikers.

With the last game, lolkalolka won another 5 game points for Poland B.

The second place in group 7 remains with the team Italy A, who have 4 game points more than Poland B.

Groups 4 and 6 are nealy finished as well …

• FatPhil at 2010-05-02

I would like to deny all allegations that the only time I've let in goals is when my hugely fat bastard of a goal keeper, who seems to take up 2 squares, waddles off to grab a few more buns. This cannot be true, as in some matches there were no buns available, only doughnuts.

• Figilano at 2010-05-02

Buns… isn't that what Princess Leia uses as earmuffs?

• FatPhil at 2010-05-02

Nope, that's Danish pastries. However, my goalie has been known to be tempted by those too.

• chianti at 2010-05-06

Hungary will advance into the playoffs! The total underdogs! Who would have thought that! Yess! :D

• chianti at 2010-05-06

Which also means that we will play against the biggest favorite of this Team Tournament, USA A… Nice, we will be beaten in front of the watching world! :D

• Talizess at 2010-05-07

Two places / One decission left :

USA A vs. Hungary (except resign)

Switzerland vs. USA B

Poland A vs. Nederland-Southwest

World Wide Strikers vs. Czechia+Slovakia or Poland C (with zsom reaching 9 out of 10 left points)

Cosmo vs. Saturn Intergalactics

Canada / Albania vs. German Golems

Slovenia vs. D-BMMB

Italia A vs. German-BSW

=> Impressive Offense by D-BMMB and Nederland-Southwest

=> Impressive Defense by Poland A and German Golems

=> So, there is the Offense-Defense match between

Poland A and Nederland-Southwest

=> I think it is good to see that there won't be a national final

=> What are the betting quotes in London ? (@quartastella)

=> What game had the most spectators ? (perhaps clicks over result page?)

=> Will we start next round after all games or as soon as the last 2 teams are sure ?

• Nevermind at 2010-05-07

2010-02-05, quartastella:

“An estimated 331,492 journalists will follow Brazil's games. It is believed that 45% of them will criticize the coach, 32% will criticize the team, and the rest will criticize both.”

And with good reason, it seems. Brazil makes sensational news by allowing 65 game points to USA A and losing to all three teams in its qualifying group. Brazil might not be able to edge out Belgium as the worst team in the Third SSTT.

And it also seems that none of the two Spanish teams will advance into the Playoffs, while all three German teams will. Now that should make headlines, too.

• quartastella at 2010-05-07

These were the quotes I posted before the tournament started (Feb. 5th):

4/1 USA A

5/1 USA B

5/1 Poland A

9/1 D-BMMB

12/1 Saturn Intergalactics

12/1 Switzerland

14/1 Finland

14/1 Italia A

28/1 Germany BSW

28/1 Poland C

40/1 UK & Ireland

50/1 Spain is Different

66/1 Hungary

66/1 Romania

80/1 Spanish Bulls

80/1 Canada/Albania

80/1 Slovenia

80/1 Cosmo

100/1 USA D

125/1 Nederlands Northwest

125/1 Belgium

125/1 France

150/1 Norway

200/1 Nederlands Southwest

200/1 German Golems

200/1 World Wide Strikers

250/1 Czechia+Slovakia

250/1 Poland B

250/1 Italia B

750/1 USA C-

1000/1 Nederlands East

2000/1 Brazil

Looks like I got the first six out of six and eight of the top nine (maybe nine of the top ten if Poland C makes it). The biggest disappointment (in my opinion) was Finland with the Czechoslovakians pulling (maybe) the biggest surprise.

I'll post the quotes for the second round when all match-ups are determined.

• HayashiMinoru at 2010-05-08

Don'forget about World Wide Strikers whose 1st placein group 7 is according these quotes as surprising as Finland or Czechoslovakians…-)

• HayashiMinoru at 2010-05-08

Don'forget about World Wide Strikers whose 1st placein group 7 is according these quotes as surprising as Finland or Czechoslovakia…-)

• Looser at 2010-05-21

Well, everything is known now. The last team which got promoted is Czechia+Slovakia. I'll try to sum everything soon and put the schedule of next round matches on the forum. I think it will be done at the beginning of the next week.

• Burton at 2010-05-21

Czechia+Slovakia qualified to the next round as a lowest seeded from promoting teams (except resign or lose on time)

yippee !!!

• FC Malaj at 2010-05-21

Actually, Slovenia was the lowest seeded (28th) among the teams to advance in the next round. Czecho+Slovakia was 25th. Congrats to both of your teams, anyway!

Among other lower seeded teams that managed to advance are WorldWideStrikers (23rd), Netherland-Southwest (21st), and Hungary (18th) :-)

And it seems Poland C is the highest seeded team (9th) that could not make it to the second round. UK&Ireland (10th), Finland (11th), Netherlands-Northwest (12th), and Spanish Bulls (15th) also dropped out.

• Burton at 2010-05-21

Sorry, I relied on the order posted by quartastella 2010-05-07 (6 post before).

And also congrats all teams that promote to the next round

• Nevermind at 2010-05-24

It is now official that only Ray Garrison and Diamante are holding up the start of the next round. Or can we start it anyway?

• Steven Pedlow at 2010-05-24

Closest matches of first round:

USA D 41, Nederland-Northwest 39 (Romania advances instead of Nederland)

UK & Ireland 41, Italia A 39 (Italia still advances in 3-way tie for 2nd place)

World Wide Strikers 41, UK & Ireland 39 (Italia advances instead of UK/Ireland)

World Wide Strikers 41, Italia A 39 (both still advance)

Czechia+Slovakia 41, Poland C 39 (Czech/Slov advance instead of Poland)

Saturn Intergalactics 41, Spanish Bulls 38 (three-way tie on 6 points if Spanish Bulls had won)

World Wide Strikers 42, Poland B 38 (Italia advances instead of Poland)

German Golems 42, USA B 38 (battle for first place; both advance)

Hungary 43, Spanish Bulls 37 (Hungary advances to 2nd round instead of Spanish)

Hungary 43, USA C- 37 (USA winless, Hungary advance with 6 points)

Cosmo 43, Spain is Different 37 (Cosmo advances to 2nd round instead of Spain)

Canada/Albania 43, Romania 37 (Can/Alb advances to 2nd round instead of Romania)

German-BSW 43, France 37 (Germany advances to 2nd round instead of France)

• MichaeI X at 2010-05-25

@Nevermind:

According to Looser's last post (2010-05-21 ) it's Looser himself who delays the start of the next round ;)

Let's hope it's not the current big flood in Poland that causes this delay.

• Looser at 2010-05-26

Sorry guys for a delay. I haven't had a lot of time lately, only for automatically clicking my moves. But today I'll send to captains messages with instructions who should invite who. The schedule of the 1/8 final round right under.

1/8 Final Round

USA A(1A) vs. Hungary(2B)

Saturn Intergalactics(1B) vs. Canada/Albania(2C)

Switzerland(1C) vs. USA B(2D)

German Golems(1D) vs. Slovenia(2E)

Poland A(1E) vs. Nederland-southwest(2F)

D-BMMB(1F) vs. Italia A(2G)

World Wide Strikers(1G) vs. Czechia+Slovakia(2H)

German-BSW(1H) vs. Cosmo(2A)

It seems that the match between my team Poland A and Nederland-Southwest will be the hardest of all according to the statistics. I'm curious how our great defence will manage with finest offence. Good luck to all.

Piotr aka Looser

PS: I'm wondering how RoRoRo will predict the winners :P

• MichaeI X at 2010-05-26

A nice variation of the FIFA mode, avoiding the national conflict

1B (Intergalactic) - 2A (Cosmo)

Looking forward to the 1/8 final round !

• FC Malaj at 2010-05-26

I bet Hungary will have an easy win against USA A and Czechia-Slovakia against World Wide Strikers :-)

• bloke at 2010-05-27

So who is the best individual player of the preliminary round? The statistics on miuek's SSTT3 page is not immediately clear on this.

• Looser at 2010-05-27

I've just noticed that I paired teams wrong according to my last post here. Of course correct paring of 1/8 final are based on FIFA scheme as we decided and looks like:

USA A (1A) - Hungary (2B)

Switzreland (1C) - USA B (2D)

Poland A (1E) - Nederland-Southwest (2F)

World Wide Strikers (1G) - Czechia+Slovakia (2H)

Saturn Intergalactics (1B) - Cosmo (2A)

German Golems (1D) - Canada/Albania (2C)

D-BMMB (1F) - Slovenia (2E)

German-BSW (1H) - Italia B (2G)

The scheme of the next rounds you may see here.

Sorry for my mistake.

Good luck

• Looser at 2010-05-27

There is a mistake again. Of course not Italia B, but Italia A. Forgive me.

• chianti at 2010-07-11

Hungary leads 15-5 against the Dream Team of USA!

• ypercube at 2010-07-17

Toughest fight: Saturn Integalactics - Cosmo 35-35 and 2 games in moves 46-48 …

• kingofthebesI at 2010-07-17

The Dream team USA, don't they play superstar street basketball tm?

• Nevermind at 2010-07-20

Miuek's page is blocked by different filters (e.g. NoScript, WOT), probably because freelinuxhost goes through pages with dubious trustworthyness.

Is there any available mirror to see the results?

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2010-07-20

Hi all,

as Nevermind mentioned, it is not possible to access freelinuxhost site anymore.

Do you know about free web hosting with ftp access ? Pages are pure html, I need for hosting 10 MB space only

Mojmir

• Richard Pijl at 2010-07-20

I have plenty of space left with my ISP for adding some more pages, but unfortunately I cannot give you access to my account. What I can do is to give you an ftp account to my ftp server, and I'll upload it then to my webspace. Not an ideal solution, but it may serve as an intermediate one

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2010-07-22

Thanks Richard.

I have uploaded files few minutes ago, could you upload them to your webspace, please ? Please let us know the URL for the pages

Thanks again

Mojmir

• Richard Pijl at 2010-07-22

http://www.xs4all.nl/~rpijl/sstt/sstt3-playoff.html

• MichaeI X at 2010-07-23

Thanks for showing the last minute of an intergalactic fight.

update: July 22, 2010 18:30:46 GMT+2 shows:

Calle / FatPhil: 1-0 50 moves

Congrats to Calle and the Saturn Intergalactics!

• Duke of Prunes at 2010-07-23

Hello, sorry for the intrusion. I just want to tell you that it's going to start a new Street Soccer Tournement, called LCL (Littlegolem CHAMPIONS LEAGUE).

We will create many private User Tournements, hopefully one for each country. Best players will be promoted to LCL. Every game will be RATED.

If you are interested, join us in LCL topic, in Street Soccer Forum.

Thank you for attention - bye!

• Reemi at 2010-08-22

Will Hungary score in the last minute agenst USA for extra time?

http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=1200838

33% chance for a 5 or a 6. More at 6.

• FC Malaj at 2010-08-23

Unfortunately I rolled a four… So everything depends on my last push against the savior of the Dream Team USA, Steven Pedlow.

• Michal Piszczalka(piszczyk) at 2010-08-24

1:1 in las game:D

So If USA win last game it will be

draw 40:40

and the same number of goals

26:26?

• FC Malaj at 2010-08-25

It is very close. You may be right, because with Ray Garrison's win against me the match stands at 39:36 for us, while the goal difference at zero (25:25).

With my equalization against Steven Pedlow, the goal difference is 26:25 for us. There are three options left: the match could be 40:40, if he wins 4-1 with one last goal, and the goal difference would be 26:26 – complete draw. The second possible outcome is that no one scores any more, which makes the match 42:38 for us, clear victory, with a +1 goal difference remaining(26:25). The third alternative is that I score the last goal, which makes the contest even clearer (43:37, 27:25).

So the big question, what happens if the first outcome is realized, that is the complete draw (40:40, 26:26)?

I think we, as total underdogs, deserve the victory. Full stop :-)

• Michal Piszczalka(piszczyk) at 2010-08-25

hehe :P penalty kicks :P

• MichaeI X at 2010-08-26

@FC Malaj:

Now ( after Steven's 56.1 ) you should finish immediately.

prob is 4/6 for you.

If you don't get it, you don't deserve it, even as total underdog ;)

Good luck !

Does This link allow you to have a look at your game as a visitor, without rolling the dice? Rolling dice properly requires full mental concentration, so feel free to prepare …

• Hollo at 2010-08-26

MichalX you sound a bit patronizing. The whole communication about the lack of tie-breaker rules was before Steven Pedlow made his 56. move, that is about 13 hours ago.

I hope that when Malaj goes online he will indeed score that last goal because he deserves it :-/

Anyway, this case shows that there is a need to make rules about tiebreaking that will have to be voted on.

• MichaeI X at 2010-08-26

Hollo, thanks for bringing up the word “patronizing”.

I looked it up and: you're right ;)

• FC Malaj at 2010-08-26

I came to this forum topic to announce our victory against the top favorite USA A, but I did not know that I could not score without the expert guidance of Michael X. My humble thanks go to you, Michael!

So the big news is that HUNGARY ADVANCES TO THE QUARTERFINALS!

Against all odds, none of the American or Polish teams could make it into the Top Eight. Instead, such underdogs as Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Slovenia have made their way to the elite and, together with the German teams, form a very strong Central European core in the quarterfinals.

• Rumpelfamilie at 2010-08-26

Congrats!!! and thank you very much for eliminating the team with the greatest slowcoaches! Now the tournament will probably be finished in this decade!:-)

• FC Malaj at 2010-08-26

No doubt, Ray Garrison is the most circumspect and scrupulous player. His results speak for his style! But, I agree, we can speed it up now :-)

• Ray Garrison at 2010-08-27

Congrats to Hungary! You all played well. The only game I won was against FC Malaj by the score of 3-2, a very close game. My other three games that I lost, I only gave up a total of 4 goals!! I lost 1-0 to Reemi in regulation, I lost 2-1 to Hollo in 60 moves, and I lost 1-0 to chianti in 69 moves!! Three very tough losses for me and for team USA, but Hungary deserves their win! Good luck in the next round!

• Hollo at 2010-08-28

Thank you Ray, all games were quite tough and all victories were hard fought, with strong defenses on both sides. No wonder it took a long time to finish the games.

• Steven Pedlow at 2010-08-30

I am one of the slower players, I'll admit, but Rumpelfamilie will be disappointed to find out that it was the 2nd slowest team eliminated. More than one Hungary player hadn't sent or responded to any invitations more than two weeks after the playoffs started (and after the first game finished!). It is no coincidence that the last two games both involved FC Malaj (with the two opponents being two of the other slowest players).

• FC Malaj at 2010-08-30

True enough, Steven, that I started out my games late because of some work deadlines and I lost many vacation days in the first half of the summer. But I made my moves rather fast in August :-)

We were lucky to start out with steve1964 who was in a hurry and we all finished our games against him at the beginning of July (15-5). Then came Phlegm who finished his games by the end of July (I was the first to win against him). We then stood at 26-16. And in an almost orchestrated manner, when steve1964 and Phlegm finished, you and Ray started to speed up your games. You almost won the whole match for USA singlehandedly but ray was a bit out of form. You two balanced out each other quite nicely. It was an interesting choreography.

Anyway, these games were quite exciting with lots of twists and turns. I thoroughly enjoyed them.

• Rumpelfamilie at 2010-08-31

I dont want to offend you, Steven! All I want to say is that I would rather play the whole tournament twice than spending double time for one. SSTT3 started in February(!), it runs like chewing gum. You dont have the feeling of one great event that I rather would like to have. In a foreign language argueing sometimes sounds a bit hard. I have a good dictionary but I dont know the connotation of slowcoach, in German we have a special term for this called Schlafmuetze, literally translated as sleepcap :-)! Its a harmless and friendly expression!

One important reason for slower transatlantic games is the difference in time of course! And as a top-of-the-pop-player you can certainly play as you like!

By the way, congrats for winning the championship!

Best wishes

Rumpelfamilie

• Steven Pedlow at 2010-08-31

Thanks, Rumpelfamilie. I'm definitely not offended. I wish our match with Hungary had not lingered so far after the others. Good luck to all in the quarterfinals and beyond.

• rafi at 2010-09-02

next round start?

• chianti at 2010-09-03

Invitations may start now. The Quarterfinals have begun!

• maraca at 2010-09-03

Yes, good luck to all.

And please sign the petition for proof cameras, those referees were too blind in the recent street soccer games.

• muggel_b at 2010-09-28

First team advances to Halffinals: German-BSW

Strike!

• muggel_b at 2010-10-07

One german team is in the Final!

Halffinal German Golems - German-BSW is complete :)

• muggel_b at 2010-10-07

Perhaps Semifinal is the better word ;)

• Richard Pijl at 2010-10-14

The Netherlands South-West is also in the semi finals!

• muggel_b at 2010-11-21

(one month later…) and Switzerland also advances to the semi final!

Lets have fun in the next games - Looser, its your turn ;)

• Talizess at 2010-11-24

Please !!!

Don't let us wait until the last move in overtime.

I'm on fire to fight for the final !!!

• muggel_b at 2010-12-03

and the last move has been played - both players had a 50% chance in the overtime but could not score. So the game ended 0:0.

grats again to Switzerland :)

• Talizess at 2010-12-13

Perhaps it is also vaild to start if I post ??

1/2 FINAL
    Switzerland vs. Nederland-Southwest

Player Manou should invite players: Willem Gerritsen and Richard Pijl as “I Am”

Player neptun should invite players: klaashaas and FCGerard'91 as “I Am”

Player manolsson should invite players: Willem Gerritsen and Richard Pijl as “I Am”

Player maraca should invite players: klaashaas and FCGerard'91 as “I Am”

Player klaashaas should invite players: Manou and manolsson as “I Am”

Player Willem Gerritsen should invite players: neptun and maraca as “I Am”

Player FCGerard'91 should invite players: Manou and manolsson as “I Am”

Player Richard Pijl should invite players: neptun and maraca as “I Am”

German Golems vs. German-BSW

Player Figilano should invite players: Talizess and Toledus as “I Am”

Player Koniin Sarass should invite players: muggel_b and Marc74 as “I Am”

Player Rumpelfamilie should invite players: Talizess and Toledus as “I Am”

Player pwahs should invite players: muggel_b and Marc74 as “I Am”

Player muggel_b should invite players: Figilano and Rumpelfamilie as “I Am”

Player Talizess should invite players: Koniin Sarass and pwahs as “I Am”

Player Marc74 should invite players: Figilano and Rumpelfamilie as “I Am”

Player Toledus should invite players: Koniin Sarass and pwahs as “I Am”

• muggel_b at 2010-12-14

if there are no objections by tomorrow I will invite as posted :)

• muggel_b at 2010-12-16

No objections - so lets start as postet - I sent my invitations :)

• Figilano at 2010-12-17

German Golems will invite soon - I just informed the players.

• Talizess at 2010-12-17

Here the first semi-final games of our match :

gid=1276218: Toledus vs. Koniin Sarrass

gid=1276245: Toledus vs. pwahs

gid=1276246: pwahs vs. muggel_b

gid=1276487: muggel_b vs. Figilano

gid=1276488: Marc74 vs. Figilano

gid=1276489: Figilano vs. Talizess

Greets

TAZ

• Figilano at 2010-12-17

You can find the links to our matches and the final results of the games in my profile as well

• maraca at 2010-12-17

What is with the Nederlands and the Swiss? Do you wanna wait for an official post or start? Both is fine for me.

• Looser at 2010-12-17

Okey guys,

First very sorry for not responding and I'd like to apologize to you guys. I told muggel_b that would handle the next round, but it was a while ago (over a week I think). I only say that I was really busy.

I gave a look to a Talizess's 1/2 Final post above and the scheme he used is a little bit noncompliant with a scheme I always use. But the differences are very slight. For example in my scheme Manou should invite klaash and Gerard, neptun should invite Willem and Richard and so on. Anyway if you have started your games there is no need to reschedule the games and the round may go on.

If any of you have a gmail account and want to have access to SSTT3 documents with schemes, rounds…, please send me a message and I'll join you and share them with you.

If not I will add the numbers of the games to the document used by miuek's to update his result page.

Regards

Piotr aka Looser

• klaashaas at 2010-12-19

Tnx. My invites are out.

• maraca at 2010-12-28

Thanks, mine are out too and were already accepted:

but I haven't received any invitations yet.

• muggel_b at 2011-01-06

German Semifinal is going into decisive phase. Standing is 25:25 and 5 of the 6 open matches are undecided in the moment.

(All the games can be seen in my profile.)

• Figilano at 2011-01-06

Yes, that's definately a “small final”, very exciting. :)

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2011-01-07

I have just updated result pages, it does contain semifinal games

Good luck

Mojmir

• maraca at 2011-01-08

Thanks to Mojmir.

I still haven't received any invitations yet.

use this link to ivite me!

• maraca at 2011-01-14

Ok, once again I head to invite the others.

Please invite via the player's profile!!!

• maraca at 2011-01-15

1286352 Willem Gerritsen vs maraca

• maraca at 2011-01-15

1286351 Richard Pijl vs. maraca

I shut up now.

• Richard Pijl at 2011-01-16

I've sent invitations to you twice. Same method that seemed to work with all others. No clue why that didn't work with you.

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2011-01-17

Games added. Good luck

• muggel_b at 2011-01-25

Team German-BSW advances to the Final!

Grats to my team and thx to the Golems for the interesting and close fight!

• Greck at 2011-01-25

congrats :)

• maraca at 2011-01-25

If nobody in the Swiss team times out, Switzerland is in the final too. 40 points are sure then and at least 1 extra comes from neptun vs. klaashaas, so goals doesn't matter. Even if one game seems still not started yet.

• Willem Gerritsen at 2011-01-27

has #1799821 (Willem Gerritsen - Neptun) been added already?

• maraca at 2011-01-27

No it hasn't, I get an error for this gid. You mean #1284624 ?

• Willem Gerritsen at 2011-01-27

That's right, no idea how I came up with 1799821 :-)

• Manou at 2011-01-27

Congratulations maraca, neptun and manolsson … we are in the final ! Great job guys !

• Duke of Prunes at 2011-01-27

congratts.

• muggel_b at 2011-02-01

All the games in the 2nd Semifinal are played: Switzerland is qualified for the Final with a very close result: 41:39. Congrats!

Looser, can you please set up the final games?

• Looser at 2011-02-01

Today evening.

• maraca at 2011-02-01

Woohoo, it's official. Congrats to the team and I'm looking forward to a good game vs. the German-BSW.

On lg things can become true, that probably never happen in real life: Switzerland is in the world cup final :-D

• Looser at 2011-02-02

############################## FINAL ###############################

Switzerland vs. German-BSW

Player Manou should invite players: muggel_b and Talizess as “I Am”

Player neptun should invite players: Marc74 and Toledus as “I Am”

Player manolsson should invite players: muggel_b and Talizess as “I Am”

Player maraca should invite players: Marc74 and Toledus as “I Am”

Player muggel_b should invite players: neptun and maraca as “I Am”

Player Marc74 should invite players: Manou and manolsson as “I Am”

Player Talizess should invite players: neptun and maraca as “I Am”

Player Toledus should invite players: Manou and manolsson as “I Am”

############################## 3rd Place ###############################

Nederland-Southwest vs. German Golems

Player klaashaas should invite players: Figilano and Rumpelfamilie as “I Am”

Player Willem Gerritsen should invite players: Koniin Sarass and pwahs as “I Am”

Player FCGerard'91 should invite players: Figilano and Rumpelfamilie as “I Am”

Player Richard Pijl should invite players: Koniin Sarass and pwahs as “I Am”

Player Figilano should invite players: Willem Gerritsen and Richard Pijl as “I Am”

Player Koniin Sarass should invite players: klaashaas and FCGerard'91 as “I Am”

Player Rumpelfamilie should invite players: Willem Gerritsen and Richard Pijl as “I Am”

Player pwahs should invite players: klaashaas and FCGerard'91 as “I Am”

You can invite your opponents in the manner it is written above.

Good luck to you all.

Piotr aka Looser

• maraca at 2011-02-07

1295788 maraca vs. Toledus

1295893 maraca vs. Marc74

1295480 muggel_b vs. maraca

• maraca at 2011-02-07

Thanks Looser.

• muggel_b at 2011-02-07

For all games look into my profile - only 2 games are not started yet.

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2011-02-17

Result pages updated (final and 3rd place game), please check

http://miuek1.freelinuxhost.com/sstt/sstt3-playoff.html

• maraca at 2011-02-17

Thanks Mojmir. The 3 games that I've posted here seem to be missing, they are all finished already.

• Richard Pijl at 2011-02-17

The finished games 1295428, 1295275 and 1295388 should be in the battle for 3rd as well.

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2011-02-18

Thanks for notifying, problem fixed. All six mentioned games have been added.

Good luck and lot of fun for all players :-)

• muggel_b at 2011-02-18

just for the stats: the semifinal match Willem Gerritsen vs neptun is also missing. It was game #1284624. thx Mojmir :)

• Figilano at 2011-02-19

I was on vacation, but I am back now and started my games, as well as asking my team members to start any remaining matches. Sorry for the delay and good luck to all players still playing in the tournament. :)

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2011-02-19

Thanks for notifying, muggel_b. Game added

• muggel_b at 2011-03-03

Decisive phase in the final:

Germany-BSW has now 29:26 points, 1 game is in over-time, Tali leads two times (2:0 and 2:1) and the team scored 5 goals more by now.

• Talizess at 2011-03-08

I think we should keep the beer cold now and someone can get the t-shirts with “SSTT3 Winner” out of the bus…

Some minutes left, but I think it is impossible for neptun to make 2 goals in regular time. The only thing that could stop us, is that Marc or me have an accident. Hopefully that won't happen, so, I'm sure Marc and me will finish the games.

I am ready to paaarty !

• muggel_b at 2011-03-08

Me too :)

• muggel_b at 2011-03-09

New Champion: German-BSW! Strike!

Tali rocks the final with amazing 19 points!

I also thank the other team members Toledus and Marc - great sport ;-)

And also thx to Looser and Mojmir for organising the tournament :)

• klaashaas at 2011-03-10

Congrats!

• Duke of Prunes at 2011-03-10

Congrats

• antony at 2011-03-10

nice!

• MRFvR at 2011-03-10

congrats! 8-)

• MarleysGhost at 2011-03-10

Congratulations to the champion team German-BSW and its members muggel_b, Marc74, Talizess and Toledus!

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2011-03-13

congrats :-)

• muggel_b at 2011-03-15

thx :)

@Mojmir: Can you please check the homepage - for me it is not working (“Please come back in the begining of Dec to this page. It is curently not available.“).

• Eduard at 2011-03-15

Congratulations to the champion team German-BSW!

• Talizess at 2011-03-15

Thnx to all for organizing and partizipating in this great tournament !

I had a lot of fun, challenging and thrilling games.

Also at this point a special thanks to Cwali creating this fantastic game !!

Although it is only luck and cheating ;-) (- something for the press guys)

I wanna say “thank you” also to my sponsors,my family,…. - oh - that was my text for an other event…

Cu in 4 years (or how often are world championships/SSTTs ?)

• Manou at 2011-03-15

Congrats guys !

Thx to my team Maraca, Neptun and Manolsson !

• MarleysGhost at 2011-03-16

Does the BSW in “German-BSW” stand for Baeyer-Sud-West?

• Aganju at 2011-03-16

no, it's their sponsor BSW (http://www.bsw.com/). With those salaries, you need a strong partner to manage it…

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2011-03-16

muggel_b: Thanks for notifying. It seems there are some problems with webhosting, I am going to check some offers in few days

• Toledus at 2011-03-16

Hehe Aganju ;)

BSW is Brettspielwelt (www.brettspielwelt.de), where you can play real time about 70 Boardgames.

We know each other from there.

• Richard Pijl at 2011-03-18

Mojmir: if you ftp the page to me, I'll refresh it on my site as well:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~rpijl/sstt/sstt3-playoff.html

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2011-03-19

@Richard: page ftp-ed, thanks :-)

• Richard Pijl at 2011-03-19

Mojmir: For the consolation final there are some games missing. The profile of figilano contains references to all games in this match. Could you add them to your page?

• Figilano at 2011-03-21

Battle for 3rd place - all games

I need to win all three open matches for the German Golems to avoid an easy defeat. :P

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2011-03-21

@Richard: Thanks for notifying, games were added and page ftp-ed to your server

• Richard Pijl at 2011-03-21

Unfortunately I'm away for two days and have no access to my machine at the moment. I'll update it on the site on wednesday.

• Gambler the Bot at 2011-03-23

Uploaded

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2011-03-26

SSTT result pages have been moved to http://www.mhanes.eu/sstt/sstt3-playoff.html

Just FYI (sorry for being OT :-) ), Monster result pages are located at http://www.mhanes.eu/molg/index.html

• MarleysGhost at 2011-03-28

The FCGerard'91 : Figiliano game ended with goals 2:3 and match points 1:4.

Congratulations to Nederland-Southwest and its team members FCGerard'91, Richard Pijl, klaashaas, and Willem Gerritsen for winning 3rd place.

(Note: It seems very strange to report results 2:3 and 1:4. In America the custom is always to give the score as winning:losing. In StreetSoccer apparently the custom is yellow:red.)

• Figilano at 2011-03-29

You could have said “the game Figilano vs. FC Gerard ended 3 : 2” - I think the important thing is that the goals and names match regarding their position in relation to the colon. ;)

But yellow : red should always be ok.

Congrats to Netherlands-SW, it was a very close battle and fun to play. :)

• Toledus at 2011-03-29

When will SST4 start?

Return to forum

Reply to this topic