LCL RULES StreetSoccer

6 replies. Last post: 2011-04-25

Reply to this topic Return to forum

LCL RULES
  • Duke of Prunes at 2010-09-12

PLEASE don't reply to this topic. If you have ideas, suggestions or complaints please use the other LCL topic: just click here.

LCL (Littlegolem Champion League) started TODAY. It is a RATED Street Soccer Tournament, or better a series of. There are 160 players registered, and I divided them in 16 Leagues (you can find their name in my Player Page. The division was made respecting the FLAGS and the WILL of the players. Of course, life isn't perfect so I sometimes had to mix, melt or share!

The SYSTEM of the site creates the games and calculates the placing positions in each League.

THE FIRST and THE SECOND of each League will be promoted to LCL's FINAL PHASE.

(to be continued)

• Duke of Prunes at 2010-09-12

So the final phase will be played by 32 players (like the REAL Champions League). Probably I will create 4 User Tournaments composed by 8 players. (I haven't decide yet HOW divide the 32.) You could call them 4 Semi-final UTs. As before, the 1st and the 2nd of EACH semifinal will be promoted to “THE FINAL”! Eight (8) strong and lucky Players who will fight for the VICTORY of LCL!

• Duke of Prunes at 2010-09-13

If 2 or more players are in 2nd place with the same points, we will use the following tie-breakers:

- SON. Of course. the “System” calculates it

- Head-to-head results.

- Head-to-head goals difference

- Head-to-head goals scored

- Goals difference in the whole League

- Goals scored in the whole League.

With so MANY tie-breakers, it is quite impossible to have a tie (like happened in SSTT3 Play-offs!)

• Duke of Prunes at 2010-09-14

While 32 players start the final phase of LCL, other 32 players will have a cup to play. It's called “UEFA Cup”. In every League, the 3rd and the 4th player will be promoted to UEFA cup.

It starts in the meantime of Semifinals of LCL. So we will have 4 UEFA Semifinals with 8 players EACH. The 1st and the 2nd of each Semifinal will be admitted to Uefa final! (yes folks, it works exactly the same as LCL).

• Duke of Prunes at 2010-10-15

Somebody asked me what to do if a player resigns a game, or if he times out. I decided that the rule will be same as SSTT3: this game will be counted like lost 10 goals to zero. (Of course, if the score in this moment was 13-1, THIS will be the final score).

I decided what to do for the 4 “Semifinal groups” in Golden League and in Silver League.

(RECALL: the players in FIRST and SECOND place in EACH League will be promoted to Golden League. The THIRD and 4TH will play in SILVER). Each Group will be composed by 8 players; 4 of them won a League, and 4 were 2nd. I will use the “Snake System” that we used in SSTT3 too. If somebody is interested, I will explain details.

• GLen99 at 2011-04-25

can you invite for my

Return to forum

Reply to this topic