Rating List... Breakthrough

5 replies. Last post: 2014-01-22

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Rating List...
  • ahhmet at 2013-12-17

for a long time in the same game (breakthrough for example) do not play in the members 'rating list' top-ranked for months, even years, with the same score is located. As time passed, could change the balance of power to them as the same rating, the rating of players with automatic matches should.

• ahhmet at 2014-01-12

Ray Garrison ★, halladba ★, kyle douglas, MojoRising, Mojmir Hanes ★, David Scott ★, vic
    WHERE ARE YOU??.. I can not wait to win against you!

• ahhmet at 2014-01-12

You're like the king on a throne. you need to battle…
    “Ray Garrison vs. edbonnet” want to see the fight.

• Ray Garrison at 2014-01-13

I am in semi retirement from breakthrough. I have also been in retirement from Amazons for many years now, and I am still ranked #3 overall. I still teach both of these games to my chess students and I still organize tournaments at my summer camps. and Kyle Douglas and I play 5 minute games (breakthrough) from time to time. We are roughly equal. (we also blitz out slither and polyomino games) I have been putting my energy into other games, trying to improve my ranking or rating. I am currently in a virtual tie for third in Slither, and I am ranked seventh in polyomino. I am also ranked #6 in Shogi. Improving my position in all of these games is far more important to me than continually trying to prove my strength in breakthrough. I am also working on improving my knowledge in Go, gomoku and connect6. But even more importantly to me, I have been studying hard at chess to improve my OTB play. Who knows, someday I may return to Breakthrough championship play here at LG, but not anytime soon, so good luck to all!

• ahhmet at 2014-01-22

“Rating list - top 10 players” does not reflect reality. Do not fight with each other to some players and some players have lost games they waited and imaginary rating list (only with numbers) reflect. system must find a solution to this problem.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic