Chuck Norris Game of Empathy

10 replies. Last post: 2006-02-25

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Chuck Norris
  • christopher at 2006-02-23

Chuck Norris is a possibility for the next round of the Game of Empathy which I find very funny having heard all of the jokes associated with him these past few months. I am not sure if this strictly an American trend or not but has anyone heard any of them. For example one line in particular is- “Chuck Norris doesn't dodge bullets, bullets dodge Chuck Norris”

• Ed Collins at 2006-02-23

I voted for Chuck Norris when it appeared a couple of days ago.

I had the pleasure of meeting him, about 20 years ago. At the time I was working in Hollywood, as a manager of a movie theatre. One afternoon he and a couple of his buddies came in to watch whatever movie we were showing at the time. Afterwards, I introduced myself, talked with him for a few minutes, and asked him for his autograph. (I still have it, obviously.) Very nice man.

However, I can think of lots of words/phrases for “Chuck Norris.” I'd like to get away from the nouns for awhile, and try some harder empathy words, like “unless” or “away” etc.,

• KPT at 2006-02-24

walkthrouging “chuck norris” hehe…social engeeners

• klaashaas at 2006-02-24

When Chuck Norris jumps into a pool, he doesn't get wet. No, the pool gets Chucked!

• Figilano at 2006-02-24

I really loved Chucks appearance in Dodgeball. “Spare me… I won that tournament… fuckin' Chuck Norris!” :-D

Always remember the five 'd's of dodgeball: dodge, duck, dive, dip and dodge! :-D

• Fred Strauss at 2006-02-24

Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.

They're in South Africa too :)

• Fred Strauss at 2006-02-24

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because Chuck Norris only recognizes the element of surprise.

• christopher at 2006-02-24

Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad Chuck Norris has never cried.

Chuck Norris does not read books, he stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris, then you may be only seconds away from death.

Just some of my favorites:)

• Iluvatar at 2006-02-24

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn?t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

• KPT at 2006-02-25

a lot of good words :D

subliminal messages

Return to forum

Reply to this topic