may i suggest a new game idea Game of Empathy

6 replies. Last post: 2015-05-29

Reply to this topic Return to forum

may i suggest a new game idea
  • CleverHunk steven cullum at 2013-11-05

I think many of us online of very visually oriented people.
    and since we like this empathy game.how about an empathy game,were the clue is visual..like a jpg or a gif.we coome up with 10 words then.anyone else like the idea.It would not be hard to create.

• koen at 2013-11-05

Sounds good.

• Elisa Kabiljo at 2013-11-06

It is already implemented and was played several times in the past! Look for example this: http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/egame/egame_detail.jsp?egameid=317

You simply have to submit a link to some picture on Internet (which will not disappear) as your suggestion, and if it is selected we will play visual empathy.

• CleverHunk steven cullum at 2013-12-30

thank you so much.that is exactly what I had in mind.is there enough interest in perpetuating a visual empathy game here?what say ye all?I think it would be a lot of fun.also very intellectualy stimulating.how about a vote?

• morphles at 2013-12-31

This also reminds me aboud dixit, CleverHunk if you don’t know this game look it up (its board/card/party game), i have a feeling that you might like it.

• Ed Collins ★ at 2015-05-29

fyi... the image used for that game, located at the URL Elisa gave above, is from my mom’s website.  That image was suggested from my mom (“Judy”), who also enjoyed playing Empathy for a long time.  (I also think she CREATED that image.)

(And yes, I realize I’m replying to an almost two year old thread.)

Return to forum

Reply to this topic

Include game board: [game;id:123456] or [game;id:123456;move:20] or [game;id:123456;move:20;title:some text]