Messed up game #1711594 ? Hex, Havannah

5 replies. Last post: 2015-06-25

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Messed up game #1711594 ?
  • magicnonno at 2015-06-02

Please, can some expert take a look at the hex game #1711594 ? If I go to TRMPH the colors are reversed. This is very confusing and I do not know any more what color I am playing and which direction I am going. Very strange!  :-)Hope there is a way to fix that. Thanks

Luciano

• Art Duval at 2015-06-02

That is strange!  It appears that the first move is assigned to Blue, instead of the usual Red.  (That's why TRMPH has the colors reversed from the usual, I imagine.)

• David J Bush ★ at 2015-06-03

This might pertain to the lost moves experienced on this server, for Hex and other games. Can you recall, MagicNonno, if the swap move was played in this game? Maybe the server forgot swap was played, but kept the position as if blue moved first. The problem does not lie with TRMPH, since the game itself shows blue moved first.

• magicnonno at 2015-06-21

Unfortunately I do not recall if we played a swap move. But this was definitely a consequence of the problem on the server and the lost moves and happened to both games I was playing with Nathanel at that time.  Thanks for your replies.

• Tom Ace at 2015-06-25

I agree with David Bush: the fault lies with LG and not with trmph.com.  It sure looks like there was a swap that LG somehow got confused about.  The HSGF code returned by LG has the moves assigned to the wrong players;  http://www.littlegolem.net/servlet/sgf/1711594/game.hsgf encodes the first (red, vertical player's) moveat k13.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic