Fourth Comité International des Jeux Mathematiqués Hex tournament in pictures! Hex, Havannah

8 replies. Last post: 2016-07-10

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Fourth Comité International des Jeux Mathematiqués Hex tournament in pictures!
  • Giupiter at 2016-06-08

Some pictures from the tournament in Paris: 

hexduralex.wordpress.com/2016/06/06/fourth-cijm-hex-tournament-in-paris/

• HappyHippo at 2016-06-08

Were any of the games recorded?

• Giupiter at 2016-06-08

Hi, the only game recorded move by move was the final game. I would like to put the game in something like “trmph” but the game was played on a Nash board (14 X 14), boards it seems are not supported by “trmph”. Otherwise I can make a video of the game...

• HappyHippo at 2016-06-08

If you give me a move list I can generate an image for you

• Giupiter at 2016-06-08

OK! I got it! Thank you mmKALL for your nice suggestion! And thank you HappyHippo, I will try to do the job by myself, also because I need some time to have a look to all those pictures and make the move list. So the game will come in a few days, thank both! 

• magicnonno at 2016-06-13

I never tried to play so fast! I guess this makes the game very different...

• Giupiter at 2016-07-10

Hi HappyHippo and mmKall! Sorry, we had problems with the pictures of the final game! You know, I had to play the final with the other Italian guy, I tried to take all the moves, but there are some missing! I tried in these days to understand the game but I couldn’t. I’ll try to do this work with the other guy, as soon as I meet him. Sorry! 

Return to forum

Reply to this topic

Include game board: [game;id:123456] or [game;id:123456;move:20] or [game;id:123456;move:20;title:some text]