Championship 30 TWIXT PP

6 replies. Last post: 2012-02-28

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Championship 30
  • Alan Hensel at 2012-02-19

Is it too early to congratulate Bizniouf? I think, even if he loses his last game, nobody can catch him. I have not proven it though…

• MRFvR at 2012-02-19

It's definitely not too early: even if he loses he will finish with 2 lost games. The only players also with 2 defeats are Csaba Nagy and spd_iv, while the others have 3 or more. As Bizniouf have beaten both of 'em, even if he loses, he'll be champion on tie-break.

Congrats, Bizniouf! 8-)

• elroy at 2012-02-24

Well done Bizniouf. That was a free for all of a championship. Free for all to beat me anyway. See you all when I climb back up again.

• spd_iv at 2012-02-26

congrats Bizniouf!

• Thierry Pertuy at 2012-02-28

Thank you !

This is a nice surprise to me since my initial goal was to stay in C1, and I started with a lose.

Thanks to Klaus Hussmanns who beated me so many times when I started playing Twixt. Many thanks to Loic who kindly helped me learning Twixt when I was 18xx and who drived me up to 2200. Thanks to Maciej Celuch too because I think that the reason why I have lastly improved my play is that I have studied his one.

…and thanks to all for the nice friendly athmosphere we are playing in on LG.

Thierry

• Carroll at 2012-02-28

Congrats Bizniouf!

Your rating curve did not meet its asymptot yet so go on and teach us!

Return to forum

Reply to this topic