call for players in the upcoming 48th championship TWIXT PP

14 replies. Last post: 2017-10-25

Reply to this topic Return to forum

call for players in the upcoming 48th championship
  • David J Bush ★ at 2017-09-28

I hope all Twixt players will register for the 48th championship cycle, due to start a week after that last game in 2nd league ends. Maciej says he will be there.Now that players got their vacation days reset earlier this year, maybe you too will be able to play. By “you too” i mean spd_iv. There's nothing like a huge time sponge to completely wreck your plans, your marriage, and your life.

• Loony at 2017-09-28

I'm not spd_iv but I make a comeback in this championship anyway I guess. :p

• David J Bush ★ at 2017-09-30

Welcome back Loony! When the aliens arrive, we Twixt players will provide much amusement in the court of the Crimson Butterfly. A good ranking on Little Golem should ensure a comfortable life.

• mtbikesman at 2017-10-03

I'll play if Dave Bush promises to let me win.

• David J Bush ★ at 2017-10-21

The final game has ended, and the tournament will start next Saturday, the 28th of October. I believe Game of Thrones is okay, but it would be better if it were Twixt.

• CosimoC at 2017-10-22

Please, do not call too many champions. It is the first time that I arrive to play a League 1 championship, and I do not want to occupy the last position :)

Moreover, on Saturday I will be in Essen…

• spd_iv at 2017-10-24

• ypercube at 2017-10-24

@CosimoC, championships last for weeks, months. It's not a problem at all if you are in Essen on the first days ;)

• Loony at 2017-10-24

Apparently I started in the second league. :/

• _syLph_ at 2017-10-24

Cool, Saturday already, I was just feeling I needed another weekend. #ChillLife #Hashtag

Loony in league 2 seems appropriate, but where is spd_iv?

• David J Bush ★ at 2017-10-24

I thought it would start in a week but it started sooner :-(

• Loony at 2017-10-24

Buuut, I always enjoyed playing against these strong top players in first league. >.<

Let's hope I climb and have time to play next ch.

• Florian Jamain at 2017-10-25

OK it started sooner! Maybe next one for me then.

It seems that spd failed also :P

• spd_iv at 2017-10-25

indeed…

Return to forum

Reply to this topic