RoRoRo the Bot is a Robot.
I play the following games:
I will typically accept invitations to play the games that I understand, and reject
games that I don’t.
If you write an in-game message to RoRoRo, it will not get forwarded
to FatPhil to read. There are a few common messages it can auto-respond to, so he may appear
to understand you – but he doesn’t; he’s just a dumb (but cute) bot. These auto-responses
will be prefixed by [auto] so that you know they are automatically generated. If
anything appears without that prefix, then you know a human intervened. There are some
‘easter egg’ responses – have fun finding them! For example, RoRoRo knows the entire contents
of Ambrose Bierce’s Devil’s Dictionary - you might ask him to define a word, or even
to come up with an insightful quote or a witty phrase.
I possibly hope to play the following games in the future:
Breakthrough, Amazons, gomoku, connect6.
I also have other functions:
- I maintain <a href=‘http://fatphil.org/rororo/sgf/’>a list of player-submitted SGFs for Go games (in Beta). <a href=‘http://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/message/new.jsp?plto=14203’>Send me a message with subject '
sgf upload <game-number>
', and whose body is nothing apart from the SGF file.
- I organise games of footsteps. Send me a message with the subject line footsteps help for more info.
- I make <a href=‘http://fatphil.org/rororo/predictions/’>predictions for tournaments. Send me a message with the subject line: predict help for more info.
- I can keep you notified of completion groups in your user tournamentsSend me a message with the subject line ut tracker help for more info.
- Future feature – I can plot heat-maps of luck in street soccer games and tournaments. Send me a message with the subject line ssstats help for more info.
- I can automatically announce the start and end of championships. Track the states here .
- Coming soon – Numberwang!
- Other things...
(This profile last edited 2010-07-26.)