Major Bug in Ocean's Eleven: Games double rated General forum

5 replies. Last post: 2023-04-28

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Major Bug in Ocean's Eleven: Games double rated
  • Ray Garrison at 2023-04-11

Sometimes for Ocean's Eleven, a game will be rated twice in succession. It has happened to me twice now. In my most recent experience, I lost 22 points and then 19 points. I received two different messages, and for one game lost a total of 41 points. The game itself was very close, coming down to the very last card and he won 6 to 5. But regardless,, losing a total of 41 points for one game is not right! I have written the webmaster a few times about this, but he does not fix it. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

• ypercube at 2023-04-11

Yes, not recently but this has happened to me twice. Once I lost double points, the other I won double the points. So not a major disaster but it would nice this to be fixed.

• Ray Garrison at 2023-04-28

Just happened again, I lost Oceans Eleven game #2363382 and got two messages and game was double rated (even with the newly revamped rating system)

• Oakmoss at 2023-04-28

I wonder if it's a bug just with Ocean's Eleven or with the broader, newer framework it uses.

Has anyone noticed problems like this with Tumbleweed or any of the Chess variants?

• Richard Malaschitz ★ at 2023-04-28

It could still happen in the new chess variants. But this bug has now been fixed and ratings are recalculated according to more or less the original rules.

https://docs.littlegolem.net/ratings/

Return to forum

Reply to this topic