The New SuperDuperGames General forum

12 replies. Last post: 2023-07-13

Reply to this topic Return to forum

The New SuperDuperGames
  • Eykca at 2023-05-26

I know this community supports several game sites, as I have seen a bunch of you at Dashstofsk, boiteajeux, and Superdupergames. With that in mind, I wanted to bring to your attention that SuperDuperGames has a new beta version of their website out. https://play.abstractplay.com/ It looks great! They don't have all the games from SuperDuper up yet (please get Fanorona going!!). Anyhow, check it out if you get a chance.

• Oakmoss at 2023-05-26

Fanorona?! Man oh man, looks like I'm going to be active on 8 abstract game sites now; the power of gaming compels me.

I didn't see any mention of Superdupergames on the new site; is Abstract Play a separate website/interface for the same userbase/logins and game data, or is it essentially a whole new sequel site run by the same people?

• Eykca at 2023-05-27

I had to create a new log-in for play.abstractplay, but I only know about it b/c on the superdupergames homepage they advertise the new site as “SDG 2.0.” So, for now, it seems to be all new player database. No Fanorona, yet, should we send our pleas to the admin?

or perhaps Richard? ;)

• Eykca at 2023-06-23

Fanorona is now available @ the new SDG! I have a standing challenge out there, hope you guys get a chance to head over and check it out. One of the great site-wide features is being able to arrow through the moves of the games, makes remembering what was going quick and easy.

• Oakmoss at 2023-06-24

Oh yeah, I forgot to actually make an account! Thanks for the reminder! Of course I had to grab one half of the first Fanorona game on the whole site. MAKING HISTORY.

oh my god i have so many new games to learn now

• Eykca at 2023-07-11

Hopefully people don't get annoyed by me refreshing this post every now and again. I know many people are inundated with games, so another site is not exactly what you're looking for, but if you haven't had a chance to check out the site, please do. (I'm really just trying to get a few people with which to play Fanorona!) I have a standing challenge out there, great game, great site! They've added a bunch of new games recently as well.

• Oakmoss at 2023-07-11

It seems like every time I check the place they've added something new. Much like here, it also has a ton of games I've never seen implemented elsewhere–at least not on a correspondence server. I have this insatiable urge to learn and play everything there, just like here and everywhere else. I'm SylvanRat there, for anyone else looking.

• Hunter C at 2023-07-12

Catch me playing Abande , Attangle , Cannon and Mixtour over there! 4 Games that would be awesome additions over here.
    We already have Fendo on LG might as well add some more Dieter Stein games (cannon isn't Deiter Stien but is one of my favorites!).

Thank you Eykca for informing us of the new website!

• Eykca at 2023-07-12

Hunter C, what's your username over there? I'm the same as here.

• Rex Moore at 2023-07-12

I've delayed making an account, hoping we can port our game history over from SDG. Has anyone been able to do this?

• Eykca at 2023-07-12

No, I believe the intention is for patrons to make new accounts. You could always hop on the discord server and ask. The developers are super active on there and engaged with the community.

• Hunter C at 2023-07-13

I’m clark94 on SDG/abstract play.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic