After finishing game message not received/sent by system General forum

8 replies. Last post: 2023-06-03

Reply to this topic Return to forum

After finishing game message not received/sent by system
  • Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2023-06-02

It seems usual message after finishing game is not being sent anymore.

It happened to me today for several games - had to check the tournament page to figure out opponent resigned

Rio, could you please check ?

Thanks

• Oakmoss at 2023-06-02

Messages are delivered along with rating change info, and many people have had ratings reset to 1500 like nothing happened, so let me guess: Did this happen in a game that LittleGolem is now saying you're rated 1500 in?

Yep, good catch. In all cases both mine and opponent ratings were reset to (shown as) 1500

Update: just finished game where ratings are NOT 1500, still message didn't arrive

• Richard Malaschitz ★ at 2023-06-02

Ratings are currently being recalculated due to a bug in StreetSoccer and Hahn Go. Unfortunately, the recalculation failed the first time, but it's now working and all ratings will be recalculated tonight (it takes a few hours by default). Because of this, reports on the finished games were not even sent. In the mobile app or on https://littlegolem.net/app/ you can see the last completed games in the MyGames section.

• Mojmir Hanes ★ at 2023-06-03

Thanks Rio for quick response and your effort ;)

• slaapgraag at 2023-06-03

Im still not getting messages, is that correct? (Well, I do get 'analysed by stockfish - messages, but no game-ending-messages).

• slaapgraag at 2023-06-03

Oh, got a LYNK-los-message indeed! So I guess its fixed.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic