Go Layout problem Go forum

5 replies. Last post: 2014-06-20

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Go Layout problem
  • Severian at 2014-06-17

Anyone

I'm running Firefox on Mac OSX.7.5, and the only game on here that I play is Go. Now, I'm using Firefox, and running Mac OSX.7.5, and ever since LittleGolem re-did the web site I have one problem: the player information blocks on the game board overlap the board, which makes it difficult to place a stone on the edge points on the right. Is anyone else having this problem? If there's a simple fix that'd be great, but somehow I think it's a web design problem…

• ypercube at 2014-06-17

Did you try using Ctrl plus the minus sign?

• Carroll at 2014-06-17

Also you can click above Home in the left panel to minimize it. This is useful on a tablet too.

• Severian at 2014-06-17

ypercube

Just tried the ctrl - shtick; end of problem.  Didn't know about that little function… Thanks!

• MarleysGhost at 2014-06-20

Ctrl - can shrink the components until they no longer overlap. Ctrl + can grow the components until the browser no longer thinks they fit on the same line and moves the Info below the board.

I'm wondering if there isn't something the server could send to the browser to make the browser realize both the correct extents of the components and that the components should not overlap.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic