Go rankings Go forum

5 replies. Last post: 2020-10-26

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Go rankings
  • Sighris at 2020-10-02

My LG Go rank just dropped, a lot. It seems my rank here on LG used to be for ALL the Go games I had played here, which were mostly “11x11Toroidal Go games” (the reason I came to Little Golem was to play T-Go).... but now I have a different rank for 9x9, 13x13, and 19x19.... and no rank is given for my 11x11 T-Go accomplishments (or lack thereof compared to the players who are better than myself :D ).... Dang. :( 

Does anybody know if there will be a T-Go ranking added???? 

• metzgerism at 2020-10-02

I’d check with Richard – I think he’s working piecemeal on getting the variants divided and the infinity tournaments updated, so it might be on his to-do list.

• ypercube ★ at 2020-10-03

@Sighris your T-Go rating is 11.6k now. 

• ypercube ★ at 2020-10-03

As discussed in other threads, there has been a (re)calculation of ratings in all games per sizes and variant.

So instead of a single Go rating, we now have a Go-19, a Go-13, a Go-9, a Go-37, a Torus Go (11), a Go Hann, etc, rating.

Your profile page only shows the default per game (so Einstein-3 for Einstein, Reversi-8 for Reversi, etc)

The charts/graphs are gone (for now I hope).

The overall (per game) ratings are gone too (not sure if Richard will add them back or keep only the new per size and variant ratings).

There are lists to see where you stand in each variant. For Torus-Go for example, you can see it here:

https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/info/player_list.jsp?gtvar=go19_TOROID 

Sighris, you are the top 14th player in Torus Go !

• Sighris at 2020-10-26

Thanks for that info! I just checked, and I am now #7, and you ( hypercube ) are #5 ( congrats! ) and if you want, you can send #4 Bernhard Herwig 10.0 a challenge right now!  Good luck! :) 

Return to forum

Reply to this topic

Include game board: [game;id:123456] or [game;id:123456;move:20] or [game;id:123456;move:20;title:some text]