Repeated Topic? Game of Empathy

10 replies. Last post: 2020-11-19

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Repeated Topic?
  • conillet ★ at 2020-06-16

Today’s “new” topic is “World War II”, very interesting to be sure, but we already had that not long ago (on April 25th).

What’s up?

• KPT ★ at 2020-06-16

you just spoiled 

• conillet ★ at 2020-06-18

Just no. Whoever repeated the topic did.

• Sighris at 2020-06-19

Interesting... I looked through the recent history and I see “Ten Black Things” came up twice too.... I have not played this game much, but now I might watch it closer... I’m wondering if we are being experimented on! ;-) 

• Sighris at 2020-06-19

...there was also a WWI... So maybe it was just a typo and it was supposed to be WWIII ??? 

• Nagy Fathy ★ at 2020-06-20

I know I have an odd opinion here, but it may be some kind of empathy to find out the participant`s behavior in repeated situations.I couldn’t get the number one spot in “WW II” because I thought many participants would think like me, and unfortunately they didn’t do it :)Try to think of recurring themes as a form of Meta Empathy.

• conillet ★ at 2020-06-21

Interpreting this as “Meta Empathy” is a nice idea, but unfortunately it doesn’t work.

This round shows that brainlessly copying the highest scoring words from the previous round with the same topic gets you a winning score.

I fail to see any fun (or anything else worthwhile)  in that.

• conillet ★ at 2020-11-10

Here we go again (another “Hong Kong”).

I’d like to think that this would be fairly easy to avoid.

Can anybody expalin why it keeps happening?

• ypercube ★ at 2020-11-10

Darth Vader was a repeat, too. No one (else) noticed as far as I know.

But yeah, it would be nice to avoid them.

• conillet ★ at 2020-11-19

Another “Vietnam War” - this is getting ridiculous.

For the time being, I’m outta here.

Return to forum

Reply to this topic

Include game board: [game;id:123456] or [game;id:123456;move:20] or [game;id:123456;move:20;title:some text]