Congratulations to yupineapple, winner of championship 63! TWIXT PP

10 replies. Last post: 2022-03-23

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Congratulations to yupineapple, winner of championship 63!
  • David J Bush ★ at 2022-03-06

The tournament is not yet over, but regardless of how the final games turn out, yupineapple is guaranteed to take first place. His only loss was to a player who has lost two other games, so there will not be a 3-way tie. Even if I win my last game, my loss was to yupineapple, so he would win on tiebreak.

• passenger at 2022-03-07

Congrats yupineapple! And I love to see that each of last 5 championships was won by different player!

• Mirko Rahn at 2022-03-07

Congrats! Well done!

• technolion at 2022-03-11

He must be a bot :-)

• Alan Hensel at 2022-03-11

Technolion, your username literally has “techno” in it. You must be a bot! :-)

• mmKALLL ★ at 2022-03-13

My congratulations as well! He's not from Tokyo so we've only played once, but he handily defeated me despite the tricky position. I think his ability to grow into a formidable opponent so quickly is truly remarkable.

• technolion at 2022-03-14

Of course I am a bot :-)
    Sorry, I could not resist. Congrats to yupineapple!

• Dan Mircea Vasilescu at 2022-03-14

technolion is 100% a bot; I met him in Germany and played Twixt in a Cafe, he was all steel and plastic.

• MisterCat ★ at 2022-03-14

Silexu returns! (if only for a Forum post) Welcome back to the fold, Dan!

Nice to hear stories of players meeting and playing live games. It happens very rarely, since nobody lives near anyone else! I put together a Twixt meeting many years ago - there were 4 of us. Lots of fun, and I'd love to do that again, someday.
    (mc)

• technolion at 2022-03-23

Hey Dan, I remember. It was fun back then!

I must be a robot

Return to forum

Reply to this topic