Connect6Lib -- Editor Connect6Lib Gomoku, Connect6

7 replies. Last post: 2011-11-20

Reply to this topic Return to forum

Connect6Lib -- Editor Connect6Lib
  • euhuang at 2008-07-01

Below message is posted on behalf of Prof. I-Chen Wu.

==========================================

Dear all Connect6 players,

Modified from Renju Editor, Renlib, by Connect6 Working Group, a free Connect6 Editor named Connect6Lib has been released at http://www.connect6.org/web/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=132&Itemid=135〈=en.After downloading and unzipping it, you can run it directly. You can find the user guide on the same page.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome. Please send them to us directly.

Enjoy using it.

Connect6 Working Group (connect6@java.csie.nctu.edu.tw or nctu6.group@gmail.com)

PS. All new messages about Connect6, such as contest info, new openings and puzzles, will be sent to you via this email group, which includes all www.connect6.org members and all participants in NCTU-cup/TNI-cup/Connect6 Club. All email would be bilingual, but no guaranttee to translate every sentence into English. (Volunteers for translation are highly welcome.)

• ondik at 2008-07-02

Very nice, thanks!

• ondik at 2008-07-03

hm, not so nice, it actually somehow crashed my renlib which isn't running even after uninstalling connect6lib :(

• iec at 2008-07-06

Yes, the same happened to me. May be it just overwrites some msvc library or something.

But somehow I wasn't successful in my try to open saved games from my profile in this editor.

I simply saved the output from link “All games in text” to lg file, but when I try to open it in c6lib, almost nothing happens.

About c6 and europe - well we had no tournaments here so far and if someone plays several games per year, it's very hard to compete with people who almost grow into c6 proffesionals :) I was lucky to visit at least one live c6 tournament in Russia, but noone else from my region ever played in other I believe.

What about english interface for cycgame? More players would probably play there. But this way it's even hard to overcome basic obstacles and register there. Well I had some help from taiwanese friends and registered there while I was in Russia, but I didn't still play there yet.

• euhuang at 2008-07-28

Below message is posted on behalf of Prof. I-Chen Wu.

====================================================

Dear all Connect6 players,

The old version of Connect6Lib version will make RenLib crashed. Thanks for Connect6 player iec's help. Solutions are as follow.

Please download Connect6Lib again and run it at http://www.connect6.org/Connect6Lib.zip .

Directly using the new version will fix the old problem and let Renlib work correctly.

If the above solution still does not work, please read http://www.connect6.org/web/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=136&Itemid=138〈=en .

Thank you very much. Any comments or bug reports are appreciated.

Connect6 Working Group (connect6@java.csie.nctu.edu.tw or nctu6.group@gmail.com)

PS. All new messages about Connect6, such as contest info, new openings and puzzles, will be sent to you via this email group, which includes all www.connect6.org members and all participants in NCTU-cup/TNI-cup/Connect6 Club. All email would be bilingual, but no guaranttee to translate every sentence into English. (Volunteers for translation are highly welcome.)

• chentz at 2011-11-20

Please, where I may to found any Database for Connect6Lib?

• chentz at 2011-11-20

read: to find. Sorry for my English

Return to forum

Reply to this topic