#1 · CleverHunk steven cullum
15 Dec 2006
enter the first word that comes to mind as per the last word posted in the thread:
intitial word( taken from http://www.zokutou.co.uk/randomword/ ) =
rain
Public forum discussion.
15 Dec 2006
enter the first word that comes to mind as per the last word posted in the thread:
intitial word( taken from http://www.zokutou.co.uk/randomword/ ) =
rain
15 Dec 2006
forest
(interesting)
15 Dec 2006
gump
15 Dec 2006
hank
(can i play again? hehe)
15 Dec 2006
tom
15 Dec 2006
jerry
15 Dec 2006
Lewis
15 Dec 2006
and Clark
15 Dec 2006
gable
15 Dec 2006
gamble
(and who wins? hehe)
15 Dec 2006
Gabel
15 Dec 2006
Messer
15 Dec 2006
Messerschmitt
15 Dec 2006
smith
15 Dec 2006
horseshoe
15 Dec 2006
horse
15 Dec 2006
hockey
15 Dec 2006
puck
15 Dec 2006
ice
15 Dec 2006
cream
16 Dec 2006
milk
16 Dec 2006
duds
16 Dec 2006
dude
16 Dec 2006
man
We quit if it gets back to RAIN, right? :)
16 Dec 2006
main
16 Dec 2006
street
16 Dec 2006
crescent
16 Dec 2006
moon
16 Dec 2006
sun
16 Dec 2006
system
16 Dec 2006
dynamics
16 Dec 2006
plan
16 Dec 2006
clan
16 Dec 2006
family
16 Dec 2006
gathering
A lot of one point words so far.
16 Dec 2006
magic
16 Dec 2006
wand
16 Dec 2006
wandu, what do you mean one point word?
I accept Ed's idea "We quit if it gets back to RAIN" but I do not know should I try to help reach RAIN or to defense it.
What about splitting into two groups: nicks A-M try to reach RAIN, and nicks L-Z try to avoid it.
It is just an idea of a game. I see some traps also, e.g. additional rules are necessary to forbid more than 1 or 2 consecutive entries from one group. What about judging if association is valid?
16 Dec 2006
Since it's MUCH harder to reach rain legitimately, then something like nicknames A-S should try to reach it, and only T-Z try to avoid it! We would need more help trying to reach it!
But I agree, judging it would probably just be too difficult. Still, it might be fun.
Wandu was almmost certainly just making a joke that if this were an Empathy game, most of the answers listed would be one-point answers. For example, if the Empathy expression for tomorrow were PLAN, I don't think many people are going to answer CLAN. Likewise with HORSE if the expression was HOCKEY, MAIN if the expression was MAN, etc.
16 Dec 2006
wand - magician - entertainer - dancer - Gene Kelly - singing - rain
:)
16 Dec 2006
Okay, each of you try this:
You must begin with MUSHROOM and finish with COMPUTER in as few steps as possible.
We vote on the player who does it most elegantly and efficiently. (You can't vote for yourself.)
16 Dec 2006
I won't enter and I won't say how many steps I can do it in, but I'll post my entry later.
16 Dec 2006
mushroom - atomic bomb - Edward Teller - John von Neumann - computer :)
16 Dec 2006
mushroom - apple - computer
16 Dec 2006
mushroom - mario bros - computer :)
16 Dec 2006
mushroom - pizza - programmer - computer
16 Dec 2006
mushroom - cup - Caps Lock- computer ;-)
What about universal 3-step solution:
anything1 - Google -anything2
16 Dec 2006
anything1 - Flying Spaghetti Monster - anything2
16 Dec 2006
kpato - Flying Spaghetti Monster - klaashaas
16 Dec 2006
kpato - klaashaas
works too :)