LAST POST new year forum game.

Public forum discussion.

#1 · KPT

25 Dec 2006

okey guys

wins...the guy who make the LAST POST

before 2007 hehehe

..lets start...

#2 · KPT

25 Dec 2006

mee!

im winning

#3 · Ed Collins

25 Dec 2006

Not anymore.

#4 · KPT

25 Dec 2006

not so fast eddddd

#5 · Tasmanian Devil

25 Dec 2006

You have too much spare time.

#6 · Robin

25 Dec 2006

Which timezone?

#7 · KPT

25 Dec 2006

mmm doesnt mather because

the forum

says what time we POST

ejample

"19 minutes ago

Robin Which timezone? "

and then..that transform to

25/12/06

#8 · ypercube

25 Dec 2006

kpato means: the server's time zone.

#9 · Andrey

25 Dec 2006

Kpato as always with his spam ideas! Frankly what a stupid game!

#10 · KPT

25 Dec 2006

sorry to take your leadering andrey

#11 · MichaeI X

26 Dec 2006

I won't be online during the last minutes of this year. My wife had a good reason to be angry (or worry about my mental health) otherwise.

I understand the servers's time is CET = UTC (or GMT) +1 .

For kpato this should be easy to catch, in his early evening of 31-Dec.

I don't have a problem to allow him win this "spam" game.

#12 · KPT

26 Dec 2006

hehe naaa

thats the fun of the game..

because..all of the players of LG have a life

we have go make other things in that days

anyway..

#13 · Judy

29 Dec 2006

Well, I have no life, so as soon as I figure out the server's time zone as it relates to here...I will win this!

:-)

#14 · alneyan

29 Dec 2006

Careful! Someone is bound to use an automated procedure, so it shouldn't be too hard to come very close to midnight... without having to be in front of a computer, of course.

Well, where did I put my crontab again...

#15 · KPT

30 Dec 2006

sorry judy

im winning now (H)

#16 · Judy

30 Dec 2006

It's not over yet......

#17 · KPT

30 Dec 2006

now we are more close to...

#18 · Michal Piszczalka(piszczyk)

30 Dec 2006

hehe :P I'm winning now :P

But there is still more then one day ;)

Save your posts to last seconds ;)

#19 · Greck

30 Dec 2006

I have discovered the server time, but I won't be at home to post :(

#20 · anwi

30 Dec 2006

We can play such game each midnight, but what for?

#21 · Michal Piszczalka(piszczyk)

30 Dec 2006

It will be last midnight before next Year :D Special one ;)

Then why not :D

#22 · Ed Collins

30 Dec 2006

NEW RULE!

Only ONE posting allowed in this topic after 11:30 pm, server time!

This will prevent people from clicking their mouse a few dozen times, attempting to get in the last post. Anyone posting more than once after 11:30 pm automatically loses.

#23 · Michal Piszczalka(piszczyk)

30 Dec 2006

Nice idea :D I like it :D

#24 · ondik

30 Dec 2006

u guys should better be somewhere out celebrating with friends, not infront of a monitor watching time and writing last post into LG phorum. No offence.

#25 · Michal Piszczalka(piszczyk)

30 Dec 2006

exactly ;) Who said that I won't be :P

#26 · KPT

31 Dec 2006

let me .see if i understand

...after 23:30

of december 31

1 post per player.

thats it?

PD: (im winning)

#27 · KPT

31 Dec 2006

where i can find the SERVER TIME?

#28 · hubbie_c

31 Dec 2006

Server time is CET = +1 releated to greenwich-meantime

The probem I see is, : The posting-time is not displayed.

Hubbie

#29 · hubbie_c

31 Dec 2006

Now it is 23:17 pm

#30 · KPT

31 Dec 2006

but...

what is that formule :S

some link...where i can see the SERVER TIME

#31 · hubbie_c

31 Dec 2006

Best whishes to new year too all. Best whishes to new year too all. Best whishe

est whishes to new year too all. Best whishes to new year too all. Best whishes

st whishes to new year too all. Best whishes to new year too all. Best whishes

t whishes to new year too all. Best whishes to new year too all. Best whishes

whishes to new year too all. Best whishes to new year too all. Best whishes

whishes to new year too all. Best whishes to new year too all. Best whishes

I hope this ist he first posting in the time-window : last 30 min. in 2006.

Hubbie

#32 · KPT

31 Dec 2006

OKEY !!!

I WIN

if my calcules are good :)

Happy new year...

...kpato , get a life!

#33 · Jonny

31 Dec 2006

23:58... God, the father of Jesus Christ bless you in the new year 2007!!!

#34 · KPT

31 Dec 2006

CONGRATS Jonny

okey...i lose

BUT

i have the FIRST POST of the year

WELCOME 2007

greets to all the LG players

#35 · hubbie_c

31 Dec 2006

Many light and power in the new year too all.

Good healthy and happyness.

hubbie

#36 · ondik

1 Jan 2007

i guess it's quite late haha

#37 · ypercube

1 Jan 2007

Feliz Ano to all the little golemers :)

#38 · Michal Piszczalka(piszczyk)

1 Jan 2007

Darn ;P I miss last post ;P

Happy New Year all :D

#39 · Hjallti

12 Jan 2007

technically I'm now leading the 2007 game. :-)

#40 · Andrey

12 Jan 2007

OMG, Good Luck! ;))

#41 · Hjallti

12 Jan 2007

By the way... chinese new year is about to pop up...

#42 · KPT

12 Jan 2007

im winning now (H)

#43 · Hjallti

13 Dec 2007

I hope kpato is not planning to play this game again. As usual I probably won't play between Xmas and New year...

#44 · Greck

13 Dec 2007

i will not be online, neither... But, hey! i'm now winning :P

#45 · Ruben Berenguel

13 Dec 2007

My few seconds of glory

#46 · Eduard

13 Dec 2007

wrong again :)

#47 · KPT

14 Dec 2007

leadering

#48 · Ruben Berenguel

14 Dec 2007

Bwahahahaha!

#49 · Eduard

18 Dec 2007

did you miss me?

#50 · Greck

26 Dec 2007

i'll try...