countdown

Public forum discussion.

#1 · KPT

28 Apr 2007

(the player who play on the 0 wins)

200

#2 · ondik

28 Apr 2007

spam

#3 · Thomas

28 Apr 2007

What means "play on the 0"? Did I miss something?

#4 · ondik

28 Apr 2007

I guess the player who writes 0. But in case of kpato you never know :D

#5 · Eduard

28 Apr 2007

I tink kpato tries to invent some "new" game. Every post must count down to zero, the one who writes the "0" message wins. Every one who post a message in the wrong order is disqualified. You get it? :)))))))))))

#6 · ondik

28 Apr 2007

I think everyone got it. They are just thinking about strategy now.

#7 · KPT

28 Apr 2007

yes

Eduard is right.

i forgot something

nobody can post 2 times consecutive

199

#8 · Dvd Avins

28 Apr 2007

Well, this is slightly less annoying than having the Javascript thing always be on top.

#9 · William S.

28 Apr 2007

198

#10 · ondik

28 Apr 2007

kpato, you broke the only rule then.

#11 · Marius Halsor

28 Apr 2007

Why would anyone want to play "1"? Since he's not allowed to play two times in a row, he can't win, so no-one will play 1. The game has a serious flaw, kpato.

#12 · Robert Irvin

28 Apr 2007

I think what Ondik meant to post was that Kpato broke the only rule and must be disqualified.

197

#13 · Marius Halsor

28 Apr 2007

I understood that, Robert. I mean that the game is flawed. It will never end, as no-one will ever play "1", since that means he can't win the game.

#14 · Robert Irvin

28 Apr 2007

I think what you meant to say Mariusz was:

"I understood that, Robert. I mean that the game is flawed. It will never end, as no-one will ever play "1", since that means he can't win the game. 196"

#15 · Marius Halsor

28 Apr 2007

No, I didn't. I do not intend to participate in the actual game, thus I did not submit a number :-)

#16 · klaashaas

28 Apr 2007

199

#17 · Robert Irvin

28 Apr 2007

Well then, Marius, I'm sorry to say that we'll have to unleash Kpato on you (you saw what he did to Player 2) and since I don't know what number we're on now I'll just label this post n - 1

#18 · William S.

28 Apr 2007

I'll just skip to 42.

#19 · KPT

29 Apr 2007

195

PD: ondik , you are right!! in the first move

i broke the only one rule! wjajja

i was showing u how to play...:$

PD2: the game is going to have a winner...im sure about that

PD3: dont stop the game...lets going down

if someone have an idea...share with us

#20 · Greck

29 Apr 2007

you are empowering the need of two nicks per person ;P

#21 · Eduard

29 Apr 2007

194

#22 · isometry

29 Apr 2007

Gregorio, good idea! 193

#23 · Tasmanian Devil

29 Apr 2007

192

#24 · isometry

29 Apr 2007

191

#25 · Tasmanian Devil

29 Apr 2007

190

#26 · isometry

29 Apr 2007

189

#27 · Tasmanian Devil

29 Apr 2007

188

#28 · isometry

29 Apr 2007

187

#29 · bigred

29 Apr 2007

186

#30 · tasuki

29 Apr 2007

and I always thought that littlegolem was a place full of intelligent people...

#31 · osucowboys

29 Apr 2007

185

#32 · William S.

29 Apr 2007

184

#33 · Jordi

29 Apr 2007

Au, més gent amb poca feina...

183

#34 · klaashaas

29 Apr 2007

Folks... I still miss a valid 198... William's 198 wasn't valid, because kpato's 199 was illegal. 198

#35 · isometry

29 Apr 2007

I think kpato realized 200 was too high and started a new countdown from 199.

#36 · Wieks

29 Apr 2007

182

#37 · MichaeI X

29 Apr 2007

Is there a rule to not miss a number? I refer to William's 42 and post

37

( This also solves the "no one will post 1" problem ;)

#38 · klaashaas

29 Apr 2007

Just in case...

0

#39 · KPT

29 Apr 2007

[181]

tasuki

check my other thread

"counting"

take a look to the beauty of the simple

#40 · johnxcrowe

29 Apr 2007

I have a thought that might solve the "1" problem. You may post twice in a row, but not more than that. I haven't thought it through yet so there might be a flaw with that, too. Reminds me of Nim.

180

#41 · isometry

29 Apr 2007

Then nobody will post 2. :-) Except those with two nicks, like me, of course.

#42 · Eduard

30 Apr 2007

179

#43 · Kobus

30 Apr 2007

178

#44 · Eduard

30 Apr 2007

177

#45 · ArieAtari

30 Apr 2007

176

#46 · Tim

30 Apr 2007

This thread is well on the way to becoming the most important topic ever.

#47 · MichaeI X

30 Apr 2007

IN CAPITAL LETTERS, even : CLXXV

#48 · Eduard

30 Apr 2007

CLXXIV

#49 · MichaeI X

30 Apr 2007

But there's no zero in roman numbers...

#50 · KPT

30 Apr 2007

173

(i like the idea of johnxcrowe)