#1 · Ricardo (Santos)
23 Mar 2019
My prediction is that we will reach 3‘000‘000 games on December 26, 2023.
Public forum discussion.
23 Mar 2019
My prediction is that we will reach 3‘000‘000 games on December 26, 2023.
23 Mar 2019
2030-10-20 10:10 (standard sortable date time format as used by this site)
23 Mar 2019
Friday 5th of September 2025
Mungo also did a prediction in the old thread
28 Mar 2019
August 10,2027
29 Mar 2019
From the old thread:
mungo at 2019-01-28
My prediction is 22 May 2029 for reaching 3 million games
If someone else predicts the same date I will add the exact time also. But for now I think the precision is adequate :)
29 Jun 2019
2024-12-16 04:08 is what I am now four
30 Jun 2019
My prediction, copied from the previous thread:
> ypercube at 2019-01-15
> I predict 3 million game will be reached at 28th February of 2022.
> Shall we start a new thread for "When will littlegolem reach 3,000,000 games?"?
30 Jun 2019
Use this one
Any separator that's repeated is Okey eg 3 000 000 or 3.000.000
12 Jun 2020
To revive this discussion
10 Feb 2021
Start times (add 3400 to find)
2 000 000 2018-11-06 16:222 100 000 2019-07-07 05:462 200 000 2020-12-01 06:37
10 Feb 2021
Start times (add 3400 to find)(redone due to system new line fault)
2 000 000 2018-11-06 16:22
2 100 000 2019-07-07 05:46
2 200 000 2020-12-01 06:37
5 Mar 2023
2 300 000 2022-04-04 03:05
18 Nov 2023
2 400 000 2023-08-24 09:20
23 Jun 2025
2.5 million games has been reached (2,506,000 currently)
24 Jun 2025
Seems like we have been optimistic, I change my prediction to 26th of July 2030:
2030-07-26 10:10
2 Sep 2026
System bug reporting 0 games