Expired Certificate (December, 3, 2022)

Public forum discussion.

#1 · William Fraser

4 Dec 2022

There's an expired certificate which is preventing me from using Firefox (MacOS).

#2 · William Fraser

5 Dec 2022

Fixed. Thanks.

#3 · William Fraser

21 Apr 2026

The certificate expired again today.

#4 · bennok

21 Apr 2026

Noticed it too. I had to trick my machine to thinking we are still the 20th of april.

#5 · Oakmoss

22 Apr 2026

Ohhhh, so a workaround is possible! I guess I've got 6 hours (minus time making dinner because I'm hungry) to figure out how.

#6 · Oakmoss

22 Apr 2026

The word 'trick' made me think it wouldn't be as easy as changing the system clock, but it turns out it was! Now I can lose my games fair and square!

#7 · bennok

22 Apr 2026

Tricks can be basic :) And sometimes the simplest tricks are the most efficient. For example, I am thinking of playing really fast to make your opponent think you know something they don't.

#8 · Oakmoss

26 Apr 2026

Ooh, I like that one! Another favorite is playing a move so bizarre your opponent thinks you must have some really advanced strategic knowledge they don't.