Invisable board

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Alex IJzerman

24 Nov 2023

All of a sudden I don't see a board, for instance a chessboard.
Has anything changed recently ?

#2 · David J Bush

24 Nov 2023

I can see your board 2418093 using Chromium. Try reloading the page, try turning off your browser and on again, try a different browser.

#3 · The_Burglar

25 Nov 2023

Click "Design Scheme" until a board appears that you like

#4 · Alex IJzerman

7 Nov 2024

Reloading the page doesn't seem to work.
Changing browser impossible on my mobile phone.

Also unable to find "Design Scheme". Where can I find it ?

Any other solutions or ideas are welcome.

#5 · The_Burglar

7 Nov 2024

Toggle "View desktop site" (via top left 3 dots)
Try deleting all littlegolem cookies (via padlock symbol left of refresh)
Having at least 3 browsers, (Google Chrome can be too safe), Firefox, Opera

#6 · MisterCat

7 Nov 2024

'design scheme' button is present at the very bottom of any Chess game, and I think, others. One shows a little Chess board, no sliding pieces (click on squares), and no analysis possible. The other has a more sophisticated board display (takes time to load), sliding pieces, and an analysis option. However, this latter board is NOT VISIBLE using the mobile site; phone or tablet.