New LAST POST new year forum game.

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Carroll

15 Feb 2024

After 986 posts since 2006, I think the LAST POST new year forum is a bit too long, so I create this new one.
Enjoy !

#2 · Hjallti

19 Feb 2024

i will try to win the one nobody uses :-)

#3 · Paul Wiselius

26 Feb 2024

Well, at this moment I am in the lead! ;)

#4 · Ingo Althofer

4 Mar 2024

At least we should also transfer the list of
previous winners to this thread:

** *** Hall of Fame (Markdown Leap Year Spaced Version) *** **

2006 Jonny
2007 KPT ★
2008 isometry

2009 Elisa Kabiljo
2010 Elisa Kabiljo
2011 bennok
2012 Richard Lorentz (with the wanderer_bot account)

2013 Ingo Althofer
2014 mtbikesman
2015 The_Burglar
2016 William Fraser

2017 Tommah
2018 ypercube ★
2019 Tommah
2020 Tommah

2021 Ratstar
2022 mungo
2023 William Fraser


Cheers, Ingo.

#5 · The_Burglar

4 Mar 2024

I feel like it will be accepted if nearly (maybe more than 60%) of the posters in the long thread also post here

#6 · Hjallti

12 Mar 2024

I still don't understand how the win this year is decided, if the shown entries are different on different devices.

#7 · The_Burglar

12 Mar 2024

Cache makes a hash, or is that a hash accesses a cache

Try clearing cache on mobile devices or use a desktop, or try using desktop mode on mobile

#8 · KPT

13 Mar 2024

Very very very nice trick...
good luck with that, Carroll.

#9 · KPT

13 Mar 2024

Very very very nice trick...
good luck with that, Carroll.

#10 · Carroll

31 Mar 2024

Due to some people being unhappy with this new thread, I officially cancel it.

#11 · The_Burglar

2 Jan 2025

DELETE