Chrome does not work too!

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Nagy Fathy

8 Jun 2024

I used to play all games on my laptop using MS Edge, few months ago, new games started to stop working on Edge, so I have to use Google Chrome for new games while I kept playing old games on Edge. Two days ago, Chrome too gave the same error message that I used to get on Edge "Token Expired" for new games.
Now, the only way to play Tumbleweed, Ocean 11, Crazy house is the mobile app.
Did this happened with anyone else here?

#2 · ypercube

8 Jun 2024

I can play fine from Chrome, Nagy.
Try to remove cookies or login from Incognito mode.

#3 · Nagy Fathy

8 Jun 2024

Thank you ypercube, it worked on the incognito mode on Chrome. The strange thing that it also worked on InPrivate mode of Edge too. It seems, I can clear the cache and remove the cookies and it will return to work fine on both browsers.

#4 · bennok

11 Jun 2024

I also have "token expired" on one of my Firefox browsers (I use different laptops and desktop computers depending on my location). I'll try clearing the cache then! I also have one browser where the send move event doesnt work well I always have to reload the page before it displays the next one. My mother did tell me not to leave old cookies in the back of the cupboard, but she's not around anymore to remind me..... Thanks ypercube for filling in :)

#5 · TheTible

17 Jun 2024

I've been using Brave browser (add blocks built in) for a while now and never had an issue with the non-HTML interface games.

#6 · jytou

2 Sep 2024

Interestingly enough, they work fine for me on one Ubuntu machine with Brave, but no luck on a Debian with Brave (the system itself is probably not the culprit, much more the Brave config, but I haven't investigated to check what the differences are between those two).