Card game question

Public forum discussion.

#1 · unknown player

12 Jul 2024

Is there a possibility that Blackjack could be added?

#2 · Greck

15 Jul 2024

As you don't play against other players in Blackjack, I doubt it will ever be added.

#3 · unknown player

16 Jul 2024

You could play against the computer, but I don't know how that would work.

#4 · add3993

16 Jul 2024

This site largely focuses on obscure and underserved "abstract strategy" games, which typically means games of perfect information and no randomness. Blackjack is famous, popular, and involves luck and hidden info. Moreover, it is closely associated with gambling and is most strategic with card-counting, which is most interesting in live real-time settings. For all of these reasons, it would be an atypical choice; but the biggest reason it would seem like an odd choice is that there are, I believe, many apps and sites to play blackjack already.

#5 · unknown player

17 Jul 2024

okay