#1 · haakje
15 Jul 2024
What's the highest ammount of games you ever had running at the same time while still keeping up
Public forum discussion.
15 Jul 2024
What's the highest ammount of games you ever had running at the same time while still keeping up
15 Jul 2024
I believe I had around 50 at one point, over 20 years ago. But I know some players have had far more.
15 Jul 2024
I recommend this thread, for its humor and some examples of players with lots of games (possibly not the record-holders, though).
https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/forum/topic2.jsp?forum=1&topic=3396
15 Jul 2024
I've had 14 games running at once. But I don't know what my highest amount is.
15 Jul 2024
Thanks for the link William, it was an enjoyable read! Oakmoss seems to be pushing it with 300 games at once...
16 Jul 2024
Check this:
https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/forum/topic2.jsp?forum=1&topic=3402
but I am not sure it is the highest.
29 Jul 2024
I used to have a regular basis of 80 games in the past. And a maximum probably over a hundred. Then I brought this to about 40 to suit a more balanced every day life. Exceptionnally i went down to about 6 games a few days ago but it is not enough for me. This is why I am suddenly looking at the forum again :)
The "funny" thing is that whatever the number of games most of the times I timeout against my strongest opponents which is really a pain, because these are the most interesting games!
4 Aug 2024
This post is even older
https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/forum/topic2.jsp?forum=1&topic=1793