profile image

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Grummbunger

28 Jul 2024

having trouble with uploading image, no defined size or type suggested, I've tried different sizes types. I recieve message which is also unclear, "required missing payload" which contains no added info for one to go on....

#2 · unknown player

29 Jul 2024

You do it through the golem app

#3 · Grummbunger

4 Aug 2024

I could not do it on the mobile apk app from play store, but was able to do it from the chrome browser app. as you can see by the spiffy avatar i did figure it out and was comeing back here to clarify useing the browser app if the apk gives red error at bottom of page saying "reqired payload missing" :)

#4 · unknown player

6 Aug 2024

Sorry, I meant if you hover over your profile picture in the top right corner, click where it says my profile. Once there, you will see something that says Change profile picture on a new page: LittleGolem APP. And that's where you can change your profile picture. I'm not sure.