Vacation time question

Public forum discussion.

#1 · unknown player

14 Feb 2025

I've played dots and boxes size 6 x 6 against an opponent whose last move was made on February 1, 2025. I understand that members have 30 days of vacation time per year, whereas non-members have 5 days per year. Since the last move, the game time has decreased to zero and back up to 24 hours each time since the first. Based on this information, does anybody think I should have won by now or not? I'm not complaining; I'm just trying to get clarity on the vacation time for non-members. https://docs.littlegolem.net/time/

#2 · hooshe_siiyah

15 Feb 2025

It has happened to me many times and it has been repeated for several days and 24 hours. It is probably due to a bug in the game

#3 · unknown player

15 Feb 2025

Okay, should I contact anyone about this?

#4 · hooshe_siiyah

15 Feb 2025

No, it is not necessary, the game is in progress

#5 · unknown player

15 Feb 2025

ok

#6 · Oakmoss

17 Feb 2025

The daemon that registers timeouts sometimes breaks, instead giving the player an extra 24 hours. It'll likely continue doing this until Richard resets it, so you should let him know here.