Is there a way of avoid to accumulate games?

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Unliving

8 Apr 2025

I'm just regitered i Sogi ladder and often I'm active in at least 2 games. Today aother appeared and know I'm with 3 games. I just don't resign because afraid it start another else over...
Would be fine unregister then resign 2 of those games then when I finish it register again to keep only one game active?

#2 · Crelo

9 Apr 2025

On the ladded you will have most often three active games, one above and two below your place. This is how the ladder works, there is no way to prevent this. The only times when you can have less games are when you are close to the top, and the players above you are busy, or close to the bottom and there are too few playes below you.

#3 · Unliving

9 Apr 2025

Thank you for explaining me!