Bigger Golem no longer supported?

Public forum discussion.

#1 · David J Bush

14 Apr 2025

Bigger Golem is a browser extension which provides a few enhancements for LG users. For example I can view Hex boards as equilateral triangles where I play on the intersections, like a Go board. It also provides a number on my toolbar to tell me how many games are my move.

I just received notice that this extension was turned off because it is no longer supported. I could turn it right back on again, and it will likely remain functional as long as Ricard does not change LG too much. I just wonder, does anyone else care about this?

#2 · klaashaas

15 May 2025

I made a pull request once to Bigger Golem :-)

I play most of my moves on the littlegolem app nowadays, so I care less about Bigger Golem...

#3 · Dvd Avins

23 Jun 2025

You can turn it back on in Chrome. I've had to do that twice in the last few years.

#4 · Dvd Avins

11 Jul 2025

Well, it finally got turned off without a way to turn it back on that I can find.

#5 · David J Bush

23 Jul 2025

I use the Chromium browser under Linux. BG still works for me.

#6 · David J Bush

23 Jul 2025

Chromium Version 138.0.7204.157 (Official Build) for Linux Mint (64-bit)