#1 · MyKatBot
21 Jul 2025
I am registered in 2 of the Hex waiting rooms. I am not alone. But I can not figure out how to start a game. Is it just that the one possible opponent is already fully occupied (with me)?
Public forum discussion.
21 Jul 2025
I am registered in 2 of the Hex waiting rooms. I am not alone. But I can not figure out how to start a game. Is it just that the one possible opponent is already fully occupied (with me)?
21 Jul 2025
Seems like you got your games already =)
But yes, people can set a limit of games with the same person, and it's 2 by default. I don't know if that applies across variants and board sizes, though, I'd imagine not.
And it takes some time for the system to pair up folks, but I'm sure you know that already.