#1 · Ray Garrison
17 Nov 2025
I can not make my moves in Fendo. I get an error message: fork/exec/root/golemgo/server_fendo_linux: no such file or directory.
...anyone else having this issue? Anything to fix?
Public forum discussion.
17 Nov 2025
I can not make my moves in Fendo. I get an error message: fork/exec/root/golemgo/server_fendo_linux: no such file or directory.
...anyone else having this issue? Anything to fix?
18 Nov 2025
I tried making a move in a Grand Chess game and got the same kind of message when I tried to submit it (server_chess_linux instead of server_fendo_linux). Given it's server side I doubt there's anything that can be done on our end. I've sent Richard a message about it.
18 Nov 2025
same problem for me
18 Nov 2025
same here
18 Nov 2025
Same here, it’s obviously on the server side, unfortunately…
18 Nov 2025
The problem looks like it's fixed now; I was able to submit a move in Grand Chess. Check your games and see if you can, too.
Thanks, Richard!
20 Nov 2025
Yes, it’s fixed. Yay :)