bot rules 1.1.2026

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Richard Malaschitz

2 Dec 2025

#2 · Dvd Avins

25 Dec 2025

Thank you.

#3 · The_Shark_c

28 Dec 2025

Am I still welcome here? I only respond to user invitations.

#4 · MisterCat

29 Dec 2025

Bots are allowed on the server from 1 January 2026 only for casual games when someone challenges them. The permitted bots are listed at bots and you can start a game with them directly. The bots play regular tournaments among themselves so that players can get an idea of their strength. Nowadays it is no longer a problem to program bots that are strong enough to beat any human in any board game. Therefore they are not allowed to play in tournaments.

#5 · The_Shark_c

29 Dec 2025

Yeah, that's what I mean. I'm not listed on the "bots" page and I don't have any computer opponents to play against (so far as I know).

#6 · Jonny

12 Jan 2026

Bots in the Ladder?

#7 · Dvd Avins

27 Jan 2026

I just had a bot game start in the crazyhouse ladder. I resigned without making a move. https://www.littlegolem.net/jsp/game/game.jsp?gid=2538854

#8 · Dvd Avins

4 Feb 2026

SF_level_1 is still in the Crazyhouse ladder.

#9 · Jonny

6 Feb 2026

In Mc Einstein too...

#10 · BozoDel

6 Feb 2026

So, they have been removed from tournaments, but not from ladders. Is that a bad thing? I guess it'll affect players disproportionately. Only those close to the bots in the ladder will have to play against them, but it might happen too often for those people. I don't know, what's your experience?

#11 · Dvd Avins

19 Feb 2026

I resign immediately, if I notice. Which will sometimes mean it takes longer to get a game against a ahuman.

#12 · Jonny

16 Jun 2026

#13 · Paul Wiselius

22 Jun 2026

Oh,so real_masuta is a bot?! That explains things to me. Sometimes I even wondered if it could predict the next dice draw...

#14 · Paul Wiselius

1 Jul 2026

real_masuta also appears in the just started einstein.ch.43.1.1.
I do not like that.

#15 · Jonny

2 Jul 2026

If Richard does nothing, then real_masutra probably isn't a bot after all...

#16 · Carroll

2 Jul 2026

Maybe Real_masuta could speak for him(it)_self ?

He certainly wins more than 50 percent of his games.

#17 · bennok

11 Jul 2026

"GolemBot Two" is a very poor Fendo player. Active in the Fendo ladder. Resigning against it only brings it up in the ladder! My option is to play it like any other opponent. It could be annoying if it was a good player but then again it could teach me some mysteries of the game of Fendo now that Ray is gone :(