Public forum discussion.
6 Dec 2025
I always had my email notification disabled. But somehow a few days ago I got emails again and I can't turn them off.
I can go to my profile, I can uncheck the box, and I can click submit. I get the little "Upadated" text beneath it. But this preference is not saved. As soon as I click on "My profile", the checkbox is marked again.
I use the Firefox Browser (145.0.2), but I also tried Microsoft edge with the same result.
Changing the country works.
Did I miss anything?
6 Dec 2025
I tried on Chrome it seems to work.
Can you send the page source ?
7 Dec 2025
I have the same problem as Zandor :-(
7 Dec 2025
Just tried it from a different device (my Smartphone) with Google Chrome. Unfortunately it's the same problem.
9 Dec 2025
Both on Android with Chrome and Windows 11 with Chrome give the same problem.
11 Dec 2025
It also does not work in Microsoft Edge browser.
So please Richard, do something about it!!
For years I did not receive these reminder-mails, now since a few weeks they appear in my mail again, and I can do nothing about it???!!!
11 Dec 2025
I did some tests, the change is sent by the browser page, but it is not taken into account by the backend, when you refresh the page it is still in the last state it was before the change...