About WYPS rule

Public forum discussion.

#1 · nopanic

11 Jan 2026

Hello everyone,
i ask a help about WYPS rule.
It is write that in general rules

"White plays the move CHILD. White used two letters from rack and two opponent’s stones. She can flip C or H to the white side. She decides to flip the letter H."

Despite i am playing WYPS i didn't catch just now how i could make the choice to flip one or another letter when i can decide.

Please, Someone could help me ?

Thank you

nopanic

#2 · Oakmoss

12 Jan 2026

I haven't played WYPS in a while so I'm going off memory, but I recall that after you are done placing your stones, you can click one of your opponent's stones to change which one you flip. Like, If the system automatically selects C to flip, just click the H to change to it.

#3 · nopanic

12 Jan 2026

thak you very much. I'll try next game Bye