#1 · AndrewLSmith84
6 Feb 2026
Hello, all. I write seeking help with a vacation and membership issue. At the start of the new year, my vacation days were refreshed to 30 as per usual for paying members. I was (and I presume still am) a paying member.
However, my membership status dropped to non-paying player status and my vacation days jumped to 0 as of yesterday. I discovered this today around 11:00am EST (16:00 UTC) and also that I have lost two games due to time lapsing because of this disappearance of my banked vacation days.
One hypothesis is that my membership failed to auto-renew. Even if this were the case, I find it strange to automatically lose any banked vacation days. Additionally, there is little information provided for me in my account to investigate on which date my membership ought to auto re-new, which card the membership had last been paid with, or what problem (if any) has occurred.
Another hypothesis is that an error has occurred.
Can anyone help or point me to the admin who might best assist me with this issue? Sorry for any inconvenience. Perhaps I ought to know a little better how to navigate this site after using it for the last 5 or so years, but alas, I do not. Thanks for your patience and consideration.
Kind regards,
Andrew
PS
Here is a copy of my vacation page to prove I had the paid membership as of this new year (demonstrated by the number of vacation days, which is more than the 5 allotted to non-paying members).
List of your vacations - left 0 days
Date
2026-01-01
2026-01-05
2026-01-11
2026-01-12
2026-01-14
2026-01-15
2026-01-16
2026-01-18
2026-01-19
2026-01-25
2026-01-27
2026-01-28