Reset Password

Public forum discussion.

#1 · fredi

1 Jun 2026

Hi:

During my vacation, I tried logging into LittleGolem from another computer. So I changed my password. I got a message saying the new password was sent, but I didn't receive anything. I tried several times.
Now, back on the computer where I'm logged in, luckily I wasn't logged out. I responded to the games that were stuck. I reset my password, but it didn't work.

I'm worried that I might not be able to log in again in the future.

Thanks. Regards.

#2 · unknown player

1 Jun 2026

Did you check your email?

#3 · fredi

2 Jun 2026

Yes. I checked my email. The strange thing is that I do receive emails about pending games, but not the password change emails.

#4 · Sighris

10 Jun 2026

Did you check your spam box? I had a very similar problem a while back, but it was so long ago I can't remember if it was here on LG, or on a different website.

#5 · fredi

10 Jun 2026

Yes, of course. However, pending games don't go to spam.