Version 1.33.0

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Richard Malaschitz

11 Jul 2026

Version 1.33.0 has been released for iOS, Android, and the web at https://www.littlegolem.net/app/.
All games and variants are now fully native, which means they can be analyzed and even played offline on your device. There may still be some bugs, although a number of them have already been fixed.

#2 · bennok

11 Jul 2026

Thanks game navigation is back! Even with the traditional web-based navigation.

#3 · Mojmir Hanes

12 Jul 2026

Thanks Rio :-)

#4 · Richard Malaschitz

30 Jul 2026

Change desgin in games in version 1.33.4

Some games now include an option to change the design. You can find the button in the bottom-left corner.

This feature is currently available in the web app at littlegolem.net/app, and it should also be included in the new version of the mobile app later this week.

Here is an example of a Tori Shogi design featuring a move diagram.

tori shogi

#5 · William Fraser

31 Jul 2026

Is it just me, or did the current score display disappear for sixfold with the latest release?

#6 · Richard Malaschitz

1 Aug 2026

Score is in row where are player names

#7 · Hjallti

9 Aug 2026

In Fendo, I see no longer the number of available stones.

#8 · Diamante

12 Aug 2026

I’ve been having problems with the website lately, but this error is the latest issue I’ve encountered…
Game 2555658

What browser do you guys use to play?? I can’t use the app right now because the game I have the most games on, “EinStein würfelt nicht!”, is acting really weird, and with Google Chrome the images never fully load. I don’t know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing? :(