I am leaving because of bots and can't unsubscribe from ladders

Public forum discussion.

#1 · Hauke

9 Sep 2026

Hej,
I really like some of the games on LG. I especially liked the "automatic" ladder tournaments.
I have not the slightest interest in playing against bots, even in games with generally few human players (i.e. german wyps). But I constantly got paired against them. That's why I am leaving this service.
I can't unsubscribe from ladders. A click on the red button "Remove me" in the tournament page yields nothing. I still got new games (for go) which I instantly resign. Sorry for everyone who wanted to play.
Please remove me from there. Thanks. Have fun.

#2 · Hauke

9 Sep 2026

Apparently "Unregister" in the app web view works.

#3 · Eykca

9 Sep 2026

I just came here to post about being unable to leave ladders. Bug or feature?

#4 · Hauke

9 Sep 2026

It works in the app view which is just another display mode. Go to https://littlegolem.net/app/#/tournaments . You need to log in again with your existing account.

#5 · MisterCat

11 Sep 2026

Features here at the old site appear to be imploding, and Richard is not maintaining them. Among these, the register and leave buttons in the ladders don't work. Auto generated texts with game results have lost formatting. Many links at the FAQ page are not found.

Recall the ending scene of Fight Club? That would be my description of what is happening to this old site. So I just spent a few hours fooling with the new site. Much to learn over there, and I even had a log in problem already which I reported to Richard.

So just sign out here and sign in there. The future is now!
(meow)