#1 · Force majeure
26 Sep 2026
It seems there have been timeouts for games when server was offline, and there are no rating changes for them. Can it be reverted, it does not seem fair
Public forum discussion.
26 Sep 2026
It seems there have been timeouts for games when server was offline, and there are no rating changes for them. Can it be reverted, it does not seem fair
26 Sep 2026
Yeah, I'd definitely appreciate if all game results from the period things were down could be reverted and, like, 24-36 hours added to each clock.
What I find weird is that some of my games timed out, but then at some point the rest got 24 hours added to their clocks, like I was granted a vacation day (I burned all mine in January, haha).
26 Sep 2026
I couldn't access LG for some time (more than 24 hours), and I lost four games because of that.
I don't really mind but if this stays then I'll resign all remaining games in these tournaments.
27 Sep 2026
Agree with the above, I do believe that players should be given either extra time or extra vacation day for the period when the platform was down. And any timeouts which happened because of it should be simply reverted. The current state of matters is just not fair.
To be clear, I'm saying this as a "beneficiary" of one of such timeouts.
27 Sep 2026
Seems like some games resulted in rating change while other have not
29 Sep 2026
I guess it's now too late to revert the changes, very unfortunate :(
29 Sep 2026
Losses due to downtime have happened so many times and I don't think it's ever been reverted or even directly addressed except for maybe a few games by specific request. It's probably not too late to fix unless a new championship starts where level placement was affected by a timeout during downtime (so potentially October 1), but realistically for this site I think it was too late the moment it happened.